JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now, that' what a RPR should do, nice job!

Now we need to see how it stacks up to SKruegers Tikka! I'm betting its gonna be more the shooter then the Rifle!:D
If his Tikka is any thing like mine, your gonna have to work for it! Lol:p

Glad you got it all sorted out, been a head scratcher!

Ah, and gotta love this community. I was preparing to shoot and another guy overheard me talking about the issues I've had and says "Yeah, I've been reading about your troubles". Took me a second to wrap my head around it, then realized he was a fellow NWFA'er.

@Kid@Heart nice to meet you today!

@Joe13 and @SKrueger it was a pleasure as always!
It was nice to see your problems with the precision rifle were solved.

It's always interesting when you meet up with folks you only know online. It was a good group. I knew who you guys were as soon as someone said "just think how good you could have done if it was a Tikka".

It's always interesting when you meet up with folks you only know online. It was a good group. I knew who you guys were as soon as someone said "just think how good you could have done if it was a Tikka".

:D At least I was able to find redemption today! In fact, I'm pretty sure my group was tighter than any fired out of that Tikka! :p

Hopefully your shooting partner got that 30-06 sighted in!

Tikka vs RPR - I'm waiting to see who comes out on top on this one - I've not yet made my decision, so let's see who the winner will be!

Today was the RPR. But honestly, I'd like to have a Tikka as well. Darn fine rifles!

im willing to bet krueger said that

:s0133::s0133:

I'd love to try them both out some day. Perhaps down the road that could be arranged, if you guys don't mind an extra tag-along.

You are welcome to join us anytime you would like! Just give us a heads up and we will plan the trip. :)

im willing to bet krueger said that

Yep and it was the tall fat one not the short bald one! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews