JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Rossi
Caliber
45 Long Colt
State
Other
Rossi M92 in 45 Colt with .578"x28 threaded barrel for silencer and trigger kit. 3 lb break. Very nice shooting lever gun. Silencer is not included at $500 but I'll throw in a fixed piston for a 45 TiRant silencer for $50 . Very quiet with normal cowboy loads and hearing safe-ish with magnum level loads. Leaving in two weeks so if its something you want don't him and haw. No trades

vu68QG.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I do have a P220 with 6-7 mags I was going to depart with but its been for sale for a long time and never any interest. The SBR's are going into storage as are the silencers. Got a 308 mossberg patrol that takes AR mags , not much else. Quite frankly I'd sell the SBR's too but there is no market for that stuff.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.