JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Planned Parenthood spent 4x more dollars influencing the 2016 election than the NRA did - AND they get federal funding as a result of those politicians they support. Trade unions, financial institutions, oil, tobacco, various industries, farming - all of them cumulatively pump billions of dollars into every big election. The NRA is relatively low on the list of contributors. This is a witch hunt, nothing more. Wyden is no Oregonian, I'm surprised he even sets foot in our state. As others have said, he needs to go, badly.

So, if we're going to be fair, lets investigate the money flowing in and out of EVERY SINGLE group that contributes to elections. Next - if we're planning to take away the NRA's tax exempt status, then we have to take it away from Planned Parenthood too. None of this hypocritical bullsh!t. What's good for one is good for the others too.

Planned Parenthood spent 4x more dollars influencing the 2016 election than the NRA did - AND they get federal funding as a result of those politicians they support. Trade unions, financial institutions, oil, tobacco, various industries, farming - all of them cumulatively pump billions of dollars into every big election. The NRA is relatively low on the list of contributors. This is a witch hunt, nothing more. Wyden is no Oregonian, I'm surprised he even sets foot in our state. As others have said, he needs to go, badly.

So, if we're going to be fair, lets investigate the money flowing in and out of EVERY SINGLE group that contributes to elections. Next - if we're planning to take away the NRA's tax exempt status, then we have to take it away from Planned Parenthood too. None of this hypocritical bullsh!t. What's good for one is good for the others too.

To me this is all about Wyden abusing his power, position, and taxpayer money to go after a political opponent. He's never said why he thinks there may be collusion, just a demand for records and then initiating an unfounded witch hunt. Sound familiar? Is this now going to be the MO from the left moving forward? Wyden is a threat to liberty and we need to find a way to get him to stay in New York permanently where he can write his memoirs and lobby for whatever pimp pays him the most money.

NRA is dead to me... :mad:

They've always Sold are rights away for money then pretend to be on Are side. But without fear they don't get members..

If you look up NRA's Passed you'd think
Diane Feinstein was running the NRA...

Yes, I too remember the days when the NRA was run mostly by FUDDS. Thankfully, those days have mostly passed.

Though, even today the "FUDDS of Compromise" can still be seen/heard spewing their crap. Like: "Why not compromise? I'm a gun owner and I believe in reasonable and common sense gun laws. It wouldn't hurt us if they only took the ARs. The AR15 isn't a hunting firearm." Yup.....The mantra of the LEFT.

I haven't given up on the NRA and I can consistently say that I voted for the lesser of evils. Because, what's left (no pun intended) is reasonable and common sense according to the defining authorities. Like: Hillary, Chucky, Feinstein or organizations like: Moms Demand Action, Every Town for Gun Safety, The Brady Bunch, etc.... Reasonable and common sense.....Rrrright.

Careful, watch your step. It's right this way to the next train (or the next shower).

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Dear Lord, let this be the kingpin that becomes the complete unraveling of the Democratic Party.... Talk about a gaggle of loons... Where does their madness end????

Wonderful thought but there are too many people with their very being tied up in left wing ideology; it's the same mentality that have followed every totalitarian government over the cliff for the past 100 years. Arrogance and envy fuel the fire.

And this mentality is the same on the right also; not as aggressive but in the end far more dangerous since it's largely based in fear.

Last Edited:
I met this baafoon in 1978 at the airport while dropping off a friend at 1am. Wyden was just getting started for oregon. 1978.
He is still there. do the math....2018 minus 1978 equals...( come on here folks, simple math) 40 years.
Nuff said.

If the NRA hasn't taken money from Russians, they have nothing to fear. As it stands, they are little more than a propaganda organization.

If the NRA hasn't taken money from Russians, they have nothing to fear. As it stands, they are little more than a propaganda organization.

Except that Wyden can authorize spending millions of taxpayer money to tie them up in court using up the organizations funds in legal fees instead of protecting the Second Amendment or on safety programs.

How would you like to go bankrupt paying legal fees to protect yourself against a baseless claim knowing that the person making the claim will never be held accountable for the damage done to you?

If you have nothing to fear how about the FBI investigating you with assistance from the IRS? No worries, as long as you haven't done anything wrong, right?

This is the same guy that claims wildfires have become bigger, more dangerous and hotter. Fire has become hotter.

Now, unless the laws of physics have changed recently, Ron Wyden is a nincompoop...

Not to be pedantic but there are, in fact, varying degrees of temperatures in wildfires. The key severity is not how much the trees burn but how hot the soil got.

Now, back to our regular viewing!

Not to be pedantic but there are, in fact, varying degrees of temperatures in wildfires. The key severity is not how much the trees burn but how hot the soil got.

Now, back to our regular viewing!

Quite correct, there are variables nearly without limit. But has median or upper limit of that temperature band width mover higher recently as compared to even say the last 200 years of recorded history in North America? I think not.

Quite correct, there are variables nearly without limit. But has median or upper limit of that temperature band width mover higher recently as compared to even say the last 200 years of recorded history in North America? I think not.

As you note the variables are without limit. FWIW, I interpreted your initial post as saying that fire could only burn at one temperature. If that was a misinterpretation, my apologies.

I do opine that when conditions are right (drought, high pressure bringing strong winds out of the east, and continuing effects of climate change) the east side of the OR/WA Cascades are going to see a firestorm that makes all others pale in comparison.

Now, back to Senator Wyden.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top