JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oregon's embarrassing crazy uncle from New York has used his power to launch an FEC investigation into the NRA on his delusion that the NRA colluded with Russia to elect Trump. Yes, Virginia, Democrats believe in their own hallucinogenicly inspired Russian Santa Clause.

Federal Election Commission launches investigative probe into the NRA — here's why

"...The FEC's initial inquiry follows a request from Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), the ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee, who recently wrote the NRA a letter asking them to provide campaign finance documents.

According to Politico, Wyden wants to determine whether Russian entitles funneled money through the NRA to "inappropriately and illegally" influence the 2016 presidential election.

"I am specifically troubled by the possibility that Russian-backed shell companies or intermediaries may have circumvented laws designed to prohibit foreign meddling in our elections by abusing the rules governing…tax exempt organizations," Wyden wrote, Politico reported. ..."

More at the link​

I am troubled that some people in Oregon supported Wyden---because there probably other ignorant causes they support:(

I got a simpler test......

If you or anyone else believes that the 2nd A is about how the Govt can control what guns are reasonable and common sense to own.....then, you're probably a RUSSIAN (or "Commie") bent on seeing the destruction of the USA.

OMG.......shades of Joseph McCarthy.

Aloha, Mark

I got a simpler test......

If you or anyone else believes that the 2nd A is about how the Govt can control what guns are reasonable and common sense to own.....then, you're probably a RUSSIAN bent on seeing the destruction of the USA.

OMG.......shades of Joseph McCarthy.

Aloha, Mark

Isn't it obvious that the Russians are undermining us by helping to ensure that US citizens are armed? Pretty fine mushrooms Wyden found in that pasture,

Why haven't you guys gotten rid of this guy yet?

Too many liberal voters and he always gets positive press. Voter's don't seem to care that he lives in New York City with his New York wife and only comes here for photo ops and when he's campaigning.

He just had an interview with KOIN's Jeff Gianola that was effectively a campaign commercial. Gianola might have even had a stain in the front of his pants when they were done - I'm sure he smoked a cigarette right afterwards.

It makes me sick that we provide New York's third Senator, especially because our lone Senator has Wyden's hand so far up his puppet arse you sometimes see Wyden's fingertips when he speaks.

I will be called paranoid but I do not have any faith in the vote counting---especially after seeing how the recall petitions were handled.

The good news is that our new Secretary of State, Dennis Richardson, WILL make sure that votes and signatures ARE counted correctly. We may get our chance!

This is the same guy that claims wildfires have become bigger, more dangerous and hotter. Fire has become hotter.

Now, unless the laws of physics have changed recently, Ron Wyden is a nincompoop...

A nincompoop that gets to make decisions about your life while get goes after your right to defend yourself and your country. I'm hoping this finally gets the NRA's attention where Oregon is concerned.

Wydens scum, We simply need to limit terms, no more career politicians. You can be in politics youd just have find a new position in the government every few years.

A nincompoop that gets to make decisions about your life while get goes after your right to defend yourself and your country.

Exactly right. And all of the good little progressive sheep automatically vote for him and those like him. Human rights, the Constitution and particularly the 2nd Amendment are just barriers to get around.

Vote the bums out, all incumbents should go.

This is how a democrat senator "Swats" an organization he disagrees with!!!
Learn to live with it. It will get worse, MUCH WORSE!!!
Have you noticed the democrats are beginning to move against the 1st Amendment as well as the rest of the Constitution!?!?!?!?

Sheldon

NRA is dead to me... :mad:

They've always Sold are rights away for money then pretend to be on Are side. But without fear they don't get members..

If you look up NRA's Passed you'd think
Diane Feinstein was running the NRA...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR