JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Paul brings populist appeal to Evergreen State

Presidential candidate Ron Paul, the maverick Texas congressman who favors the gold standard, wants to reduce government and dramatically change the political landscape, is swinging through Washington State Thursday and Friday.

<broken link removed>

I think it's funny how people either praise him to no end or say he is an escaped mental patient. I like most of his ideas, I have doubts that alot of them could ever happen. I'm realistic. There isn't a good option at the moment. I don't know that one will ever be available. Certainly not before all hell breaks out. The 2nd is one of the most if not most important issue with me in the current state of america. For that reason alone I can't endorse Obama or Romney...

Ron Paul loves his country and actually believes in what he's saying. So, maybe he's not 'presidential', but his heart's in the right place.

These other arrogant scumbags with their entourage and their alligator shoes wouldn't give you or I the time of day under normal circumstance. They wouldn't even acknowledge an average American, and that is the truth.

I kinda like how he approaches the issue. During one of the debates he said he views abortion as an act of violence and that it should be handled by the individual states (like child abuse, murder, etc. are).

Ron has no chance of ever occupying the White House, the porcelain throne, yes, but that's about all he is qualified to rule over.

Wonder if he'd squeeze in an hour or two to go to the range with some NWF members in WA for a suppressor shoot!
He's too honest and steadfast in his positions to be considered for the white house, although I do like his position on a fair number of issues.

Frankly, I really like a lot of Ron Paul's positions, but let's be honest, the next election will be decided by moderates and independents and he is just not electable. I've said it before and been flamed by foaming at the mouth Ron Paul Supporters, but if by some miracle he got the Republican nomination, say hello to four more years of the Marxist in Chief. If he is stupid enough to try to run on an Independent or Libertarian ticket, a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama.

No.....we need to send him back to the mental institution from which he has obviously escaped.

So someone that supports abiding by the US Constitution as it was written, and is for personal responsibility rather than government control is insane eh? I would challange you to show me any politician that has stood by the constitution, including the 2A in the manner Ron Paul has.

If you understand and like the concept of freedom, you cannot help but like Ron Paul and his message...if you will notice it is all about the message, not about Ron Paul. Compare that to the other weather vained headed, rubber backbone politician out there.

The bulk of the guys running for our highest office are not going to do most of what they say they will,and they sure as he** arn't going to let Ron Paul do much.That being said I figure if he did somehow get elected he would at least push things in the right direction.I have no fear of anything that might seem radical coming from him as most of washington will be trying to block him or slow his agenda for thier own ends.And I fear if we dont get things turning soon we will never recover...Robin

RP is the only man running that doesn't make me want to vomit on my ballot.

He is easily one of the most consistent and disciplined politicians of our time, has good ideas about sound money and sensible foreign policy and wants to stop printing imaginary money so that we might have something left to leave to our children. Oh, and he has NEVER voted against gun rights of any kind.

HAH. He'll never make it. He makes WAY too much sense for this country. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads