JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0077:

Geez, I just wrote about the guy because of what he said about the ATF.

YIKES!

And now....for those interested in equal time....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Obama makes sure rich pay their fair share...to see him

Barack Obama is coming to town, and for those hoping to see the hipster president from Chicago, they better bring a fat wallet, because he is making certain the rich pay their fair share...to share some time with him at two fund-raisers.

<broken link removed>

The bulk of the guys running for our highest office are not going to do most of what they say they will,and they sure as he** arn't going to let Ron Paul do much.That being said I figure if he did somehow get elected he would at least push things in the right direction.I have no fear of anything that might seem radical coming from him as most of washington will be trying to block him or slow his agenda for thier own ends.And I fear if we dont get things turning soon we will never recover...Robin

There are many things that the president can control...let's say the president cannot fund anything he wants without congress approval..this is basically true, but he does have the power to DEfund anything he want. So, let's say congress does not want to eliminate the ATF, then the president can just not allocate any funds to the ATF, and guess what, the ATF dissapears for lack of funding.

It goes the other way too, congress says you cannot use any of these fund to do XXXX. Obama says, I'll spend the money they way I want to...legal, no, but he is doing it...

Too bad they took away our ability to vote in the primaries this coming election with the normal ballot system.

This year we're using the caucus system like Iowa. Info on the caucuses happening on 3/3/12 is below:
<broken link removed>

I'll be there voting with my 2nd amendment rights in mind.

“I don’t want to reform the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, I think it should be abolished.” He repeated that to a standing-room-only crowd about an hour later during a rally at the conference, and received a rousing applause.

-------------------------------------------

What is it about Paul that ignites people? He argues in favor of strict adherence to the Constitution, a philosophy many of his colleagues on Capitol Hill seem to stray from frequently.

That's my guy, too bad people aren't ready for a Libertarian yet. Rand sounded like he wanted to run this time. I hope he has better luck than pops in the next election. Hopefully by then the voters will have had enough of Fedzilla.

"Frequently" is fair, so is hourly, constantly.

Here's a question for folks. You have a candidate that is so Pro 2A that you feel liberal by comparison. Are there any topics that the candidate could take that was so against your other beliefs/positions that you'd be willing to take a candidate that's supportive but less-supportive of 2A than you are?

No.....we need to send him back to the mental institution from which he has obviously escaped.

Lots of us loonie Paul supporters out here. He's the only honest and credible politician in DC

We sent him $200 last time and did freeway sign waves.. maybe you were one of the jerks who flipped us off?

Ron Paul is THE pro 2nd Amendment candidate. None of the others even come close in this regard

Frankly, I really like a lot of Ron Paul's positions, but let's be honest, the next election will be decided by moderates and independents and he is just not electable. I've said it before and been flamed by foaming at the mouth Ron Paul Supporters, but if by some miracle he got the Republican nomination, say hello to four more years of the Marxist in Chief. If he is stupid enough to try to run on an Independent or Libertarian ticket, a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama.

Actually polls show him neck and neck with the illegal alien Kenyan if he was the R nominee. IMO he is the only R who could win. If he does by some miracle the banksters are going to JFK him, though

Lots of us loonie Paul supporters out here. He's the only honest and credible politician in DC

We sent him $200 last time and did freeway sign waves.. maybe you were one of the jerks who flipped us off?

Ron Paul is THE pro 2nd Amendment candidate. None of the others even come close in this regard

Agree. Every other candidate makes my skin crawl when I hear them talk.

His thoughts on the ATF bring a smile to my face.

Agree. Every other candidate makes my skin crawl when I hear them talk.

His thoughts on the ATF bring a smile to my face.

I can't find it now at youtube but he gave a speech some years ago to a gun rights gathering where he flatly stated he wants to abolish ATF.. most excellent

Just because he holds a certain view, does not mean he is going to force it on the people. He passed through bills (voting no on them himself) because it's what the people wanted. that is exactly what a politician is supposed to do. The will of the people whether they like it or not.

Sent from my Abacus via brain waves.

Just because he holds a certain view, does not mean he is going to force it on the people. He passed through bills (voting no on them himself) because it's what the people wanted. that is exactly what a politician is supposed to do. The will of the people whether they like it or not.

Sent from my Abacus via brain waves.

I LOL'd.

I looked for it too but all I found were a bunch of people saying they support Paul.

Can you imagine the full auto and real military weapons goodness and our liberties safe from tyrants and no enemy nation ever able to successfully invade us? One of my callings would have been to be a militia officer and I hate the tyrants who stole our destiny in this regard

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top