JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, Jumping the GUN. When it comes to young women (20 to 30) I can not trust them. They lie are obnoxious and think the world owes them everything. NO use for them no matter how big there SMILE is.

just heard on the news the D.A. is not going to prosecute this guy,, the ladies stories dont add up, and it appears they were lieing about being attacked,as well as there past discretions with the law. The guy did punch out the car window i guess, but the rest of the story is turning out to be false.
Yeah apparently the ladies are a couple of hucksters. Sounds like not of the alleged incident actually transpired. Good for the guy. Hopefully the DA goes after the ladies and the guy sues them.

After some thought, I think these ladies might be con artists. I think the DA should delve into their history and find out where they lived before making residence in Bend and if there were any priors incidents. They might be the type that move from town to town looking for a payday. Just speculation, but not out of the realm of possibility

After some thought, I think these ladies might be con artists. I think the DA should delve into their history and find out where they lived before making residence in Bend and if there were any priors incidents. They might be the type that move from town to town looking for a payday. Just speculation, but not out of the realm of possibility

Grifters!
Gypsies, tramps and thieves.

I am not in Bend very much and certainly do not condone road rage or that type of behavior. That being said, I bought an Explorer from a guy in Bend back in early May, and drove in from the south that time, and after navigating about a dozen round abouts occupied by various sorts of Bend driving idiots / hipsters/ morons, the idea of getting out and knocking the sh*t out of some of those people did have a certain appeal.

two women married living in Bend NAW now way that would happen

my brothers wifes sister lives that lifestyle In Bend Oregon and I can remember 6 different family reunions where she would just Flip out at the drop of a hat .

I'm not saying it's right or wrong just saying
What are you saying?

And sadly these two morons that are faking injuries and attacking people are the very folks that are going to vote against our right to protect ourselves against people like them.

Funny how we all jumped to conclusion. After reading this and taking a second look at his mugshot, the guy clearly looks upset

THIS... is why i wait for a few days, or weeks to see if something closer to the truth comes out before i rush to judgement.... Must come with old age I guess.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top