JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clearly this dude needs to be locked up GOOD!

The newest problem seem to be it's not just a few seconds. And I agree getting out and assaulting someone in their car way over the top. Added up across the city, 14 hours a day, it ends up being weeks of time lost to sitting in traffic. This poor driving, and failure to heed the basic rules of the road that have been around for many, many years is becoming a real issue. It's the entire suburban Northwest. It's a general 1 in 5 drivers that drive poorly with no concern for those around them on the road. Ad to that, the "20 is plenty" program has a lot of people thinking they have the right to go 20 mph everywhere in town. I've watched this go from bad to terrible in the last year.

Did I mention, dude needs to be locked up good?
Well, Portland does go out of its way to make driving a car difficult everywhere possible. It's not like other metropolitan areas. Try being a passive aggressive bicyclist in Las Vegas. Lol.
However, the onus is on us drivers to remain calm and avoid trouble. I'm not inferring that is easy but we still have to do it.
Hopefully that road rage Mongo gets a hefty jail term.

I listened to her interview this morning on the way to work .
When asked if having a gun would have helped she said she doesn't believe in having a gun and could never shoot anyone even when they are breaking her arm .

Said she should have been more patient and not cut in front of him .
Let's take a moment and breathe here. That ahole has a temper issue. BUT! I can't rag on her for stating she was wrong and should of had more patience. That's a honest answer. And that type of living would solve a lot of heartache in this world...

Lots of folks own guns ...and not all folks who own guns are alike...
Also blanket statements are not always as true as we want / need them to be / or think they are...
Lets bear that in mind with our comments...Thank you
Andy

I don't condone the 'lifestyle' but they are entitled to their opinions and belief on how they should - or should not have reacted in this case - regardless they did not deserve this from this brain dead lummox and hopefully he gets charged with attempted murder as that was a real possibility.

Last Edited:
this is a perfect example of what happens in a litigious society where people get comfortable behind keyboards of steel enclosures

…said Keyboard Commando!

Not trying to insult you here, the irony was just too much! It made me laugh!

…said Keyboard Commando!

Not trying to insult you here, the irony was just too much! It made me laugh!

Watch yerself, sigma.... I'll call out muh goons on ya!

393087C4-1473-4E71-93D0-51B09E079F9A.jpeg

:D

There are consequences out here still . Although some are harsher and maybe give more than deserved. People aren't used to facing consequences for their actions anymore .... right or wrong . Be ready to answer for your actions at all times.

When I read the article, it seemed to me that it was too short, sweet and condensed, like we got half of the story.

I work in SE Portland on Milwaukie Ave. The people there really do suck. A couple of years ago a guy in a brand new WRX got punted from the rear by a big ol hillbilly (like 6'6'+) in a Dodge 3500 4x. The Soobe driver pulled over and the Dodge driver left, but returned later. The street necks from 2 lanes to 1 just south of Powell and there must have been a pissin match that continued up the street till they got right in front of the shop. We believe the Soobe dude brake checked the Dodge a time or two and got what he really deserved. Hillbilly was wrong in what he did, yes, but MR Soobe won't be bubblegumin with people in traffic so easily, don't ya think?

To violently attack to people is not the way to deal with a situation like this and Mr. Cuneater beater needs to be caged.

just heard on the news the D.A. is not going to prosecute this guy,, the ladies stories dont add up, and it appears they were lieing about being attacked,as well as there past discretions with the law. The guy did punch out the car window i guess, but the rest of the story is turning out to be false.

From <broken link removed>

>>>>Mann said Barbeau threw her on the ground and she claimed she suffered a serious injury, but medical records contradict this.

Stackhouse said Barbeau grabbed her wrist and twisted it hard enough to break a bone.

Barbeau denied grabbing Stackhouse's wrist. Barbeau's wife said Stackhouse slammed her own arm on Barbeau's truck. When police arrived, Stackhouse was on the running board of Barbeau's truck.

After investigating Stackhouse and Man's background and credibility, more information surfaced.

The district attorney's office says on June 7, nearly a week after the road-rage incident was reported, Mann and Stackhouse were drinking at 10 Barrel Brewery. When they left, Mann intentionally threw herself onto the hood of a car in the road and then flopped to the ground.

On May 13, Stackhouse struck another car and then punched the driver. She was charged with assault in this incident.

On November 26, 2017, Stackhouse and Mann told police that Mann was struck by a van while she was walking in the parking lot of Timbers Tavern.

On October 31, 2016, Mann and Stackhouse were passengers in a car that was involved in a single-vehicle, low-speed crash. When police arrived, Mann was found lying on the road with shallow breathing and acting unconscious. Police determined her actions were not consistent with the injuries she would have received in the crash.

"I have no confidence in the credibility of Mann and Stackhouse. Mann's claimed injuries in the Barbeau case were debunked by the medical records," District Attorney Hummel said. "While Stackhouse did suffer a broken bone in her wrist, there are competing claims as to how her injury occurred and based on her lack of credibility, I cannot stand behind her version of events."<<<<

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top