JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
THIS... is why i wait for a few days, or weeks to see if something closer to the truth comes out before i rush to judgement.... Must come with old age I guess.

Well where did we hear the story originally? That's riiiight! On the mainstream news right from the BIG city. I NEVER take a crazy story for being exactly like they tell it. If we could get that through the heads of news watchers.....If only.....

Screenshot_20180612-071924.png
This was a screenshot taken out of the comment section of the DA's dismissal of the guy.

Moral of this story, slang term for female dogs be crazy, and don't be road ragey. Guy was still a moron for engaging and causing property damage, he's no innocent little lamb, he's still showing a propensity for violent, stupid behavior. Maybe all 3 need time in their own special concrete and steel hotel rooms to reflect upon their wayward ways.

Roundabouts have a old world charm and should stay right where they belong, in Europe.....

But without a roundabout how would you feel all sophisticated and such? Even in Europe they SUCK, especially when driving in the left lane. I tried driving from Aberdeen to see Loch Ness when I had a free day on a business trip. Every mile up the highway was a roundabout, so you never quite got up to highway speed before you had to slow down for the next one and wait for a tractor or such to cross. What I thought would be a two or three hour trip each way turned into giving up after six hours and heading back to the hotel.

Why are you harassing me with acusations of this (Physical violence)

Are you sending this message to all the other members on this blog with this message or are you singling me out for some reason ?

I'm getting close to reporting you to moderator for trolling

Huh, I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I was trying to understand what you were saying. Then I was responding to your question. Not sure how that merits reporting me but you do what you feel is right.

It honestly put this guy is jeopardy.

It also hurts his future career prospects. That's not even taking into account those websites that publish mug shots, and make people pay to get them removed even if they weren't actually charged or were acquitted. I don't agree with the European Union on much, but I think they have it right when they passed the "Right To Be Forgotten" law.

But without a roundabout how would you feel all sophisticated and such? Even in Europe they SUCK, especially when driving in the left lane. I tried driving from Aberdeen to see Loch Ness when I had a free day on a business trip. Every mile up the highway was a roundabout, so you never quite got up to highway speed before you had to slow down for the next one and wait for a tractor or such to cross. What I thought would be a two or three hour trip each way turned into giving up after six hours and heading back to the hotel.
I think that roundabouts were created to eliminate the need for stop signs, but instead cause more problems than a stop sign does, as everyone who comes up to a roundabout tries to get thru it before the other guy....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top