JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Road rage attack leaves couple brutally beaten, police say Road rage attack leaves couple brutally beaten, police say

This guy deserves a lengthy prison term. What a POS

The problem here is there is no way this is the first time this moron has had a temper tantrum like this. No way this was the first. He has gotten away with this so it escalates. No doubt he is already telling all who will listen he is so sorry. If they let him off again he will do it again. Damn shame he did not get shot.

Being a hot head gets your nowhere. I see it all the time sitting in traffic. People are impatient and think getting one car length ahead will somehow get you where you need to be faster.

And that's why I keep a gun in the car.

Traffic sucks sometimes. When somebody pulls a stupid move it only lasts several seconds though. While it may make you say WTF, it is only several seconds out of your day. Why would you want to let anger build up so much upon those several seconds that it ruins your entire day? Of if you react in anger, those several seconds could ruin your entire life.

I used to have a decent temper, most wouldn't call it bad, but it wasn't good.
Especially at work.

I found this quote and I saved me a job a time or two.

"A moment of patience, in a moment of anger, can save you a thousand moments of regret"

They probably dint brake check him or flip him off...or anything remotely like that.
two women married living in Bend NAW now way that would happen

my brothers wifes sister lives that lifestyle In Bend Oregon and I can remember 6 different family reunions where she would just Flip out at the drop of a hat .

I'm not saying it's right or wrong just saying

Last Edited:
I listened to her interview this morning on the way to work .
When asked if having a gun would have helped she said she doesn't believe in having a gun and could never shoot anyone even when they are breaking her arm .

Said she should have been more patient and not cut in front of him .

two women married living in Bend NAW now way that would happen

my brothers wifes sister lives that lifestyle In Bend Oregon and I can remember 6 different family reunions where she would just Flip out at the drop of a hat .

I'm not saying it's right or wrong just saying
Cool with the lifestyle. I could not care less. But I find gays and lesbians do flip out a lot. We've moved away from our friends that bring too much drama.

In no way am I justifying that beat down, but this is a perfect example of what happens in a litigious society where people get comfortable behind keyboards of steel enclosures, and assume they are (1) not reachable, or (2) the risk for the beater is too high for them to actually get out of their rig and offer up a taste of reality.

It's why little gals think they can cut a person off, flip them off and continue along with the application of their makeup...or texting that BFF.

Traffic sucks sometimes. When somebody pulls a stupid move it only lasts several seconds though. While it may make you say WTF, it is only several seconds out of your day. Why would you want to let anger build up so much upon those several seconds that it ruins your entire day? Of if you react in anger, those several seconds could ruin your entire life.

Clearly this dude needs to be locked up GOOD!

The newest problem seem to be it's not just a few seconds. And I agree getting out and assaulting someone in their car way over the top. Added up across the city, 14 hours a day, it ends up being weeks of time lost to sitting in traffic. This poor driving, and failure to heed the basic rules of the road that have been around for many, many years is becoming a real issue. It's the entire suburban Northwest. It's a general 1 in 5 drivers that drive poorly with no concern for those around them on the road. Ad to that, the "20 is plenty" program has a lot of people thinking they have the right to go 20 mph everywhere in town. I've watched this go from bad to terrible in the last year.

Did I mention, dude needs to be locked up good?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top