JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3bUaxk3.png

It's unfortunate that people don't understand what bump firing is. If they did, they would understand that this little gadget does no more than what a rubber band, or a stick and duct tape can do.

Banning these sure does feel great though, doesn't it? We finally helped curb gun violence.o_O

I never owned one, I though they were dumb. That said, blaming inanimate things is dumberer.

Agree with that. This is just one more chip away from gun rights. I'd agree to a bump stock ban if they'd stop IP43, but they would not agree to that - since Parkland it is crystal clear that they want ALL our guns, no matter what their lying mouths tell us.

That said, while I do sympathize with the bump stock manufacturer losing his business, if automatic weapons are illegal and if a bump stock essentially turns a semi-auto into an auto then I think outlawing them is to be expected. When I was first listening to the Las Vegas shooting videos it definitely sounded like automatic fire to my untrained ears. Although, except in movies, I've never heard automatic fire.

I would definitely be opposed to banning lighter carrier-bolts, and trigger pulls, etc and any bump stock ban should spell out explicitly that those are not covered.

Agree with that. This is just one more chip away from gun rights. I'd agree to a bump stock ban if they'd stop IP43, but they would not agree to that - since Parkland it is crystal clear that they want ALL our guns, no matter what their lying mouths tell us.

That said, while I do sympathize with the bump stock manufacturer losing his business, if automatic weapons are illegal and if a bump stock essentially turns a semi-auto into an auto then I think outlawing them is to be expected. When I was first listening to the Las Vegas shooting videos it definitely sounded like automatic fire to my untrained ears. Although, except in movies, I've never heard automatic fire.

I would definitely be opposed to banning lighter carrier-bolts, and trigger pulls, etc and any bump stock ban should spell out explicitly that those are not covered.

I keep hearing people say full auto is illegal but you can buy one in the NFA registry so it's not technically illegal... It's just so expensive common people can't own them.

First they said add them to this registry here, then they closed the registry. Correct me if I'm wrong... But it's a clear example of why it's bad to register things. Now the price of them is so high with limited supply and high demand that if a common middle class guy wanted to own one or a poor person they can't.

BTW the guy in Vegas was rich as hell and could have owned a fully registered one so being rich doesn't mean you are sane.

If the Vegas shooting proved one thing to me it's that gun control over the last 100 years has been pointless. We should abolish all the laws, they do no good but to punish the law abiding gun owners and distort the market. People will find an inventive way to work around things or push them into a black market because they want them.

I don't own a bump stock either, I just want my constitutional rights restored.

What bothers me is that a guy found a niche and was able to not only profit from it, but employed others as well. Now that's gone and those jobs are gone. That and the fact that the libtards are going to be raving about their victory and how this is just a small step in the right direction to make the world safe, yada yada and friggin yada..

My bump stocks haven't killed anyone. It's an OBJECT. It doesn't get off of the table by itself. Yet......the Govt says they are evil and should be banned.

New flash....the FAULT for misuse of any object (i.e. firearm, knife, hammer, club, car, pressure cooker, etc...) lays with the person. Duh.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR