JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure if this is appropriate for this site, but after watching the video, the first thing that came to mind was, we could be going down this path. It's pretty scary when you think about it. One thing i thought was funny, one of the rioters has an EOtech on his AK (1:27) firing at the government building. These guys are just fighting the police, wait until the military steps in. :s0131:
This happened recently too, April 7, 2010.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1270728405

k06_22915253.jpg

The anti establishment fighters are winning at this point

We could win just as easily at any of our state capitols.. if we had the courage and will power

Eotec on an AK... I saw that too. Doesn't look right but I'm sure it helps the shooter.

Probably a cheap knock off...they don't have trademark laws over there.
<broken link removed>

What I wonder is... If these guys are so poor just grateful to have a roof over their heads why is it that they have nicer weapons than I do?

You realize that AKs for them are a lot cheaper and more available to them than to us, right?

That's like me going down to get a BMW in Europe...there not going to be as much over there as they will be here in the US.

The anti establishment fighters are winning at this point

We could win just as easily at any of our state capitols.. if we had the courage and will power

Two guys with super soakers could take Oregon's now, the legislature is out and I think the place is defended by gardeners. Though I don't think any junta would garner any credibilty until the lobbyists are throwing money at them, after all this is America.

Not sure if this is appropriate for this site, but after watching the video, the first thing that came to mind was, we could be going down this path. It's pretty scary when you think about it. One thing i thought was funny, one of the rioters has an EOtech on his AK (1:27) firing at the government building. These guys are just fighting the police, wait until the military steps in. :s0131:
This happened recently too, April 7, 2010.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbe_1270728405

k06_22915253.jpg

The gun behind the Krink is some sort of SAW?

The coup was successful because the people were armed with real weapons......only in a third world country....

A lot of them were unarmed too, just courageous and/or desperate enough to storm government buildings in the face of rubber bullets, tear gas, etc..

A lot of them were unarmed too, just courageous and/or desperate enough to storm government buildings in the face of rubber bullets, tear gas, etc..

If they were lucky enough to face rubber bullets and not lead (or in this case steel core I suppose). I don't think former Soviet bloc states/countries have really taken a shine to things that don't penetrate too well. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top