JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they were lucky enough to face rubber bullets and not lead (or in this case steel core I suppose). I don't think former Soviet bloc states/countries have really taken a shine to things that don't penetrate too well. :D

I saw a video where a large mob of unarmed men were storming a public building and police were using tear gas and rubber bullets. many of the protesters had some sort of shield, others carried small flags

Make no mistake, real bullets flew over there for days, too, and people on both sides died

Probably a cheap knock off...they don't have trademark laws over there.
<broken link removed>

You realize that AKs for them are a lot cheaper and more available to them than to us, right?

That's like me going down to get a BMW in Europe...there not going to be as much over there as they will be here in the US.

This is true about the AKs, but not about the BMWs, being a BMW owner, getting one over here is actually cheaper than what they sell for over there. A BMW that costs $50,000 US over here, will costs $80,000 US over there. I looked into it, and it's more expensive, probably due to all the other taxes they charge their residents, and doesn't make that much sense to me, but still.

I love the fact those guys have rocks in their hands instead of a sidearm or anything, I guess it's cheaper than tear gas and beanbags for the rioters :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top