JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Folks watch Jerry shoot and he is amazing with his talent and skill but he has a key to his shooting that keeps him fast.

A good timer he wears on his belt. Fast is about time so a good timer is essential to train with. Otherwise you don't know if you are doing better.

Every shooting discipline times the match, a good timer and good targets is great training.

Be safe and have fun.

I'm baffled by Miculeks reloading technique. I used to try to watch reruns of his reload but it was always so fast my machine was unable to do stop motion/ultraslow to see what was going on.

I've watched a lot of his stuff. It is always uplifting, he has been so gracious and relaxed.
I saw on some obscure video of his, he talked about that one of the things he's doing is to throw the moonclip at the S&W logo, and it sort of bounces in.

For a few years I shot a "Pocket Gun Match". My range put it on twice a year. The first couple times I shot it exposed a couple things I could do to improve my draw and presentation. Covid and ammo shortages have stopped them from putting it on. I hope to see it come back DR

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top