JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Folks watch Jerry shoot and he is amazing with his talent and skill but he has a key to his shooting that keeps him fast.

A good timer he wears on his belt. Fast is about time so a good timer is essential to train with. Otherwise you don't know if you are doing better.

Every shooting discipline times the match, a good timer and good targets is great training.

Be safe and have fun.

I'm baffled by Miculeks reloading technique. I used to try to watch reruns of his reload but it was always so fast my machine was unable to do stop motion/ultraslow to see what was going on.

I've watched a lot of his stuff. It is always uplifting, he has been so gracious and relaxed.
I saw on some obscure video of his, he talked about that one of the things he's doing is to throw the moonclip at the S&W logo, and it sort of bounces in.

For a few years I shot a "Pocket Gun Match". My range put it on twice a year. The first couple times I shot it exposed a couple things I could do to improve my draw and presentation. Covid and ammo shortages have stopped them from putting it on. I hope to see it come back DR

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top