JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Brace yourselves for national appearances by this guy, wherever a bill to erode gun rights is on the table.

Now, since we don't want to be cop-bashers here, keep in perspective this guy is ONE guy only, whose intentions would never be confused with the opinions of anybody I know in LE. Are there good top cops or sheriffs who could counter and contradict this fellow? I'm sure there are, we just have to find them.

Newly-retired Minneapolis, Minn. Police Chief Tim Dolan announced the other day that with some spare time on his hands, he is going to do some “volunteer work” for what he calls “reasonable gun control groups,” according to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.

<broken link removed>

Reasonable gun control groups????? This former sheriff is not a very bright guy.

Well, he's actually a former police chief, and that might explain a lot. Been my experience that police chiefs are hired by anti-gun mayors because the cops have views, or adopt them, that parallel those of the mayors.
Sheriffs, however, run for election and face an electorate.

It does make a difference.

Well, he's actually a former police chief, and that might explain a lot. Been my experience that police chiefs are hired by anti-gun mayors because the cops have views, or adopt them, that parallel those of the mayors.
Sheriffs, however, run for election and face an electorate.

It does make a difference.

Yes, it does and my bad for not making the distinction. Just the same not very impressed by his attitude.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top