JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Laws inperfect, no!

Judicial adjudication should be applied instead of a lack of consideration of premeditation from those who are in position to decide whether to 'make an example' of someone with an application of worse case punishment or applying something appropriate.

View attachment 509667

Alas 10pm (ish) bored male teenager in a town of 155, gray strip is allegedly where the stop sign is located, stopped took his 9mm and shot at the sign.

Sorry an accident occurred, yes tragic, but from all reports strictly an accident pure and simple!

The 17 teenager was not charged with possession of a handgun but only involuntary manslaughter and after he turned himself in, was released on his own recognizance and sent home.

Warrant: Shooter got out of vehicle to fire at street sign

There are many of us, who in our youth did worse deeds, perhaps not those resulting in death, but I can testify some of the antics I tried and pulled off
with salt peter, charcoal, and sulfur, could very well have caused the maiming of myself, accomplices, er uh, friends, could have ended tragically but had stupid luck.

Go ahead mourn the Vet, but do not also condemn and take away the teenager's life for an error of judgement!
I guess I would ask what then becomes the age of accountability? Sheer stupidity, yes. But I don't think he should get off as if nothing happened.

Too easy...make him Join the Marines as a kid that killed one being stupid..his sentence to serve full 20 until retirement or hit the prison. Easy enough he gets to be a better man and learn all he can learn about firearm safety while being constantly reminded of his stupid choices and of course harassed daily.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top