JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Toddler badly beaten, reserve police officer arrested
Updated 5 minutes ago
By Jolie Wolfe

A reserve police officer with the City of Yamhill has been arrested and accused of severe child abuse. He's now facing Measure 11 assault charges.

Police said Michael Shane Abo, 29, is believed to be responsible for serious injuries inflicted upon his girlfriend's 4-year-old son.

The boy is currently at OHSU listed in critical condition. He was taken there by a Life Flight helicopter Jan. 1.

Yamhill County Sheriff's deputies responded to Abo's home on Evans Street in Yamhill on New Year's Day after medical personnel were called to the scene.

Once it was realized that Abo, who is also a former county deputy, may have been connected to the incident, McMinnville Police detectives were brought in to primarily handle the investigation.

Abo was arrested without incident at his home early Saturday morning and booked into the Yamhill County Jail.

Abo is facing charges that include two counts of Measure 11 assault, and two county of criminal mistreatment.

His bail was set at $1 million.

Is that supposed to be some sort of defense?!

It is a comment on human nature; i.e., cops are human and therefore there are a number of cops that are scum too. The fact that this is a former deputy that did this is really irrelevant and does not reflect on other LEOs any more than if it was an accountant who did this would reflect on other accountants.

But take it as you will - take one sentence out of my post and ignore the rest. :rolleyes:

I say let him out. Lets take him out in the woods and teach him some manners.
He won't be able to hurt another child when he's a quadriplegic.

I hate, and I mean HATE stories like this. I have a 1 year old and can't imagine doing anything to hurt her.

I hope he spends the rest of his life in a small concrete box with gay rapist twice his size.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top