JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a comment on human nature; i.e., cops are human and therefore there are a number of cops that are scum too. The fact that this is a former deputy that did this is really irrelevant and does not reflect on other LEOs any more than if it was an accountant who did this would reflect on other accountants.

But take it as you will - take one sentence out of my post and ignore the rest. :rolleyes:

I didn't ignore the rest...I am in agreement with the other part of your post. If "hell" exists, I hope it has a very special place for child abusers.

Hope the child heals quickly with no long term damage...far as the cop goes, IF he is sent away he'll probly be segregated from gen. pop. like most other child abusers...what a system

Do you have a link to where you got the story? I live in the area but haven't heard about this. Thanks

Toddler badly beaten, reserve police officer arrested - KPTV - FOX 12

Takes a real tough guy to beat a 5 year old bad enough to where he needs life flight. Dude needs a world class *** whooping.

2 counts of measure 11 assault, hope he is convicted of those charges.

Looks like measure 11 assault 1 is a mandatory 90 months. Not sure how they could get him X2 but 15 years in prison sounds like a good start for this *** clown.

Last I checked, a toddler is not a 4 or 5 year old.

Anyway...on to the dooosher.

24364066_BG1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews