JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has there ever been a Presidential candidate that openly made gun control part of their campaign? I don't remember any. That may have had something to do with it.

Make me wonder, seriously, if the NRA stayed quiet because Hilary, like Obama, was actually better for the gun industry. Yes, we may get our rights protected but they would have got PAID had she won.

Make me wonder, seriously, if the NRA stayed quiet because Hilary, like Obama, was actually better for the gun industry. Yes, we may get our rights protected but they would have got PAID had she won.

the NRA stayed quiet? Like endorsing Trump? Like every issue of American Rifleman during the election cycle filled with urgent calls to save the 2A by voting Trump? Now, it is true they were silently ignored by the liberal media.

I'd ask just how you know the NRA stayed quiet during the election Clinton v Trump - but realize you just made that up and don't really know or have any facts to support that view.

Yes, how brave of them to stick to industry advertising. It's not like they were stepping out on a limb.

Yeah. It is like they went out on a limb. To the tune of $25 million dollars out on a limb. They endorsed him and did ads for him. The NRA knows where to put money and effort and they did.

What's with the NRA hate? SAF and GOA are fine but it's the NRA that buys us our senators and representatives and without them we'd all be pretty unhappy.

the NRA stayed quiet? Like endorsing Trump? Like every issue of American Rifleman during the election cycle filled with urgent calls to save the 2A by voting Trump? Now, it is true they were silently ignored by the liberal media.

I think they are referring to the huge mark up and "gun grab" we saw in the Obama administration. Only a few states passed restrictive laws, and the industry inflated prices making them all a lot more money. I assume they mean that Hillary would have done the same for the industry. Not only in increasing revenue for activism, but also from the products. The market prices essentially crassed when Trump was elected, can't say I'm upset about that tho. I was able to afford a semi auto rifle, so I consider that aspect fondly. We'll probably see a "weeding out" of companies here before long. It'd be nice to see less restrictive laws to encourage innovation among hobbyists tho.

Oh wait, didn't smith and wesson just change their name? Yeah...

Next phase, I get a silencer and don't have to pay for a tax stamp. C'MON LUCKY NUMBERS!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top