JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That mouth breathing fish lipped dork loves blabbering and virtue signaling while simultaneously proving that though we have tons of firearms in the US.. it doesn't equate to the pure violence here the left would have you believe.

Seems the kill boxes are all located where they've had decades to prefect the sad and ineffective policies he pushes for...yet they're to thick to realize it.

Logical Assumption.....

Attachments

• spock.jpg
    spock.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 43
I that case I will keep doing my part. Since a lot of human being do not own any guns, and of course this is not fair, I will make sure I own some guns for all those who do not have their equal 1 gun. I will do this without asking for any Government help, or asking for any tax write offs. I will do so out of my personal choice to help make things equal. I will go out on my day off this week and pay for another so I can cover one more of those poor souls who do not have one. Come on guys, I can't do it all myself, some of you need to step up and help too. So get out and buy at least one more gun for those who do not own one. Then take a bow. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top