JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are a few areas that could be addressed by a passel of rental firearms.

1) A collection of CCW options such as Shield9, PM9, Glock43/42/19/26, PPSM2, M&P9c, XDs9, 642/LCR, LCP2, P380, LC9s, and the list could go on.

2) A collection of full-size service weapons without forgetting the harder-to-find options like the Steyr, FNS, CZ, etc.

3) A collection of guns nobody will ever buy for themselves, but would love to try once such as S&W500/460, DesertEagle357/44/50, etc.

I have rented many handguns from Safefire to help narrow down future purchases and for the most part, you have had what I wanted to shoot on hand. I would love to see more rifles like the CZ Scorpion (SBR would be sweat), Tavor X95, SCAR 16/17, AR10 and other semi 308's.

One of your biggest challenges is that the check-in/out lines can be so long that you can spend 10+ minutes just to swap out a rental, which sucks.

An all steel semi-compact Jericho 941 in 9mm. After someone emptis a magazine they appreciate the low bore axis, the dampened recoil, and rapid return to target. I may be biased because I own one of these uncommon and under rated firearms.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews