Rental Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Want To Try' started by SafeFire Range, Jan 6, 2017.

1. JKP

JKP
    Portland

Styer pistols

2. PDXSparky

PDXSparky
    Keizer / Hillsboro

If you are going to be a class III dealer and sell suppressors, then whatever you buy should have a threaded barrel.

Ura-Ki, SKrueger and Baseacegoku like this.
  3. Baseacegoku

Baseacegoku
    Albany, Oregon

I have been trying to borrow or rent both a CZ SP-01 and a Chiappa Rhino for a couple of years. just sayin.

41ae Guy likes this.
  4. CHLChris

CHLChris
    Portland Metro East
    Love me some guns! Silver Supporter

There are a few areas that could be addressed by a passel of rental firearms.

1) A collection of CCW options such as Shield9, PM9, Glock43/42/19/26, PPSM2, M&P9c, XDs9, 642/LCR, LCP2, P380, LC9s, and the list could go on.

2) A collection of full-size service weapons without forgetting the harder-to-find options like the Steyr, FNS, CZ, etc.

3) A collection of guns nobody will ever buy for themselves, but would love to try once such as S&W500/460, DesertEagle357/44/50, etc.

Alexx1401, Ura-Ki and Baseacegoku like this.
  5. Blindranger

Blindranger
    Earth

I have rented many handguns from Safefire to help narrow down future purchases and for the most part, you have had what I wanted to shoot on hand. I would love to see more rifles like the CZ Scorpion (SBR would be sweat), Tavor X95, SCAR 16/17, AR10 and other semi 308's.

One of your biggest challenges is that the check-in/out lines can be so long that you can spend 10+ minutes just to swap out a rental, which sucks.

6. 41ae Guy

41ae Guy
    Oregon City

An all steel semi-compact Jericho 941 in 9mm. After someone emptis a magazine they appreciate the low bore axis, the dampened recoil, and rapid return to target. I may be biased because I own one of these uncommon and under rated firearms.

7. Alex V

Alex V
    Portland, OR

I know it's still new, but I would love to get my hands on an M&P 2.0.

8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki
    Sub Light Speed
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

More of every thing in 10 mm! LOL Never find any thing in the 10 mm to try out!
    High end race guns to try out! Odd ball rifles old and new, and Mil arms for history nuts and the curious!

Blindranger and partsed like this.
  9. Smitty79

Smitty79
    Tigard

Get a selection of CZs. Most underrated firearm out there. I suggest an SP-01 and a P-07. That gets a steel and a plastic and a full size and a compact.

41ae Guy and Baseacegoku like this.
  10. Howard1955

Howard1955
    Dallas, Oregon

An XDM 3.8" that's been converted to .460 Rowland.