JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are a few areas that could be addressed by a passel of rental firearms.

1) A collection of CCW options such as Shield9, PM9, Glock43/42/19/26, PPSM2, M&P9c, XDs9, 642/LCR, LCP2, P380, LC9s, and the list could go on.

2) A collection of full-size service weapons without forgetting the harder-to-find options like the Steyr, FNS, CZ, etc.

3) A collection of guns nobody will ever buy for themselves, but would love to try once such as S&W500/460, DesertEagle357/44/50, etc.

I have rented many handguns from Safefire to help narrow down future purchases and for the most part, you have had what I wanted to shoot on hand. I would love to see more rifles like the CZ Scorpion (SBR would be sweat), Tavor X95, SCAR 16/17, AR10 and other semi 308's.

One of your biggest challenges is that the check-in/out lines can be so long that you can spend 10+ minutes just to swap out a rental, which sucks.

An all steel semi-compact Jericho 941 in 9mm. After someone emptis a magazine they appreciate the low bore axis, the dampened recoil, and rapid return to target. I may be biased because I own one of these uncommon and under rated firearms.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top