JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any county or the same County?

Brutus Out

Depending on what county you got your CPL in, you may have to make an appointment to renew as well. Since you live the in the "State of Jefferson" I am not sure what county in closest to you for Washington State.

Last Edited:
I will call the County Sheriff's Office it was issued from since none of the above answers is definitive.
Thanks for the opinions, however. Honestly, with no sarcasm.
Brutus Out

Looking the State of Jefferson map, I see it entails Northern California, and southern Oregon. I did see the sign on the barn when I was driving in and out California since I still have family that I need to visit sometimes.

Copied from WA DOL Site

If you live Apply at*
In an unincorporated area of a county in Washington Your county sheriff's office
In an incorporated city or town in Washington Your city/town police department oryour county sheriff's office
Outside of Washington (not a Washington state resident) Any local law enforcement agency (police department or sheriff's office) in Washington State.

I don't know that a renewal application would be any different then an original application. I would check the southern most counties Sheriff offices. Some have specific hours just for CPL application. The asterisk refers to a one line statement about making sure the office you are going to provides the service you are looking for.

So, went in and paid $32.00 for my renewal in the County I got the original one in. Took about 15 minutes to do paperwork. Nice gal said takes about 2 weeks. Only looked at my out of state DL to verify I was who I said I was.
Cheaper too if you don't let your CPL expire, so pay attention.

Back safely in Jefferson.
Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews