JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was not aware that a similar thread exists.
However, Redundancy might not be a bad idea in this case.
Things are not well for this country right now.
The problem here is the people who learned from the past already keep plenty of ammo. The ones who refused to learn from the last several panic shortages will again wait until there is no ammo. Then they will take to the net to complain and blame everyone for greed. You already see it starting with some calling the retailers crooks. The same cycle just repeats again and again with the same people proving they can not be reached. :s0092:

Though I'm not thrilled about foreign ownership of anything here in the U.S., keep in mind that the actual manufacturing facilities are still right here and will likely remain in production.

The problem here is the people who learned from the past already keep plenty of ammo. The ones who refused to learn from the last several panic shortages will again wait until there is no ammo. Then they will take to the net to complain and blame everyone for greed. You already see it starting with some calling the retailers crooks. The same cycle just repeats again and again with the same people proving they can not be reached. :s0092:
Yet this time, the world is a very different place.
On the brink of WWIII or Civil War.

Do you realize the state of the Union right now?
Which Union :s0140:

How is it different from FN Herstal being given the contracts for M4 carbine productions over Colt? :rolleyes:

Or SIG Sauer....

Or even Glock having a plant in Smyrna, Georgia?

To be honest... "free market". :s0140:

Would it be better if we went to the old European method of State owned armories/arsenals producing only for the government/military and not selling to civilians at all?

From the article:
But the principle remains. Ultimate control of U.S. resources must belong only to those who have Americans' interests foremost in mind.

BUT, But, but.......now a days.........
The LEFT frequently describes the attitude as......

thats-racist.gif

Well, it use to be that......
Ordinarily......
Americans would be against Terrorism/Terrorist attacks on innocent civilians.

BUT, But, but.....look at what's happening on the streets of America today.

Rrrrrright......the protests FOR Hamas?

Embrace_the_Suck.jpg

LOL.....real Americans (or would-be Terrorist)?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....Yeah.....FREEDOM OF SPEECH and all that. But, disagree with the crowd and you're likely to get injured. Really tolerant.....huh?

Freedom-of-Speech.png

Last Edited:
Some people like to play both sides of the coin when it comes to a free market; the benefits /cons of a capitalist economy... When it benefits them directly they proclaim how great it works, when it does not benefit them directly they take a different approach.

Last Edited:
Hopefully we can still get components, I've been stocking up on primers and powder the last six months and it's been pretty good so far.
I'm going to be loading all that I have in stock right now, gonna take a while because I don't believe that I'm not gonna be able to do this very much longer.

In the old days 70% would be considered a monopoly and the government would block the sale. It's a brave new world now. :confused:
If it was a U.S company sure. Foreign? Meh.

AB doesn't get profits from corona/modelo sold in the U.S because the government didn't want them to have a monopoly on beer, but didn't impact them from owning modele and making profits from every country outside of the U.S.

They are probably more pro-American than the previous owners.
Pro-liberty and freedom moreso than the American government.

Edit for those who will bring up "but they require licenses and such for firearms ownership!!" Bear in mind that they are a member of the European Union and as such; some things were necessary but the licenses are shall issue..

Last Edited:
Pro-liberty and freedom moreso than the American government.

Edit for those who will bring up "but they require licenses and such for firearms ownership!!" Bear in mind that they are a member of the European Union and as such; some things were necessary but the licenses are shall issue..
Yah, IIRC Czech Republic is the closest to RKBA of any country after the US. Similar to our 2A, the RKBA is in their constitution.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top