JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All

I need a 20" barrel reblued i live in vancouver. Would like to keep it local and obviously as cheap as possible. Want to give this to my dad for this fathers day coming up.

Thanks

Sbwool

A & B plating on columbia blvd.
if you take them a stripped gun, ready for dip they will do black oxide for $65.00.
Also they wont make you wait 2-3 months to get it back. i have had many guns done in black oxide and i think it holds up every bit as well (maybe even better) as bluing.

Cheap is not necessarily a term you want to use with refinishing. Bluing takes relatively little skill. It involves dipping the metal in a salt bath at a particular temperature. But preparing the metal for bluing is another matter altogether. Polishing properly (as should be done on a Rem 7, to about a 400 grit) take talent and practice to be able to accomplish this without dishing holes or buffing out serial numbers, logos, and other engravings.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top