JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All

I need a 20" barrel reblued i live in vancouver. Would like to keep it local and obviously as cheap as possible. Want to give this to my dad for this fathers day coming up.

Thanks

Sbwool

A & B plating on columbia blvd.
if you take them a stripped gun, ready for dip they will do black oxide for $65.00.
Also they wont make you wait 2-3 months to get it back. i have had many guns done in black oxide and i think it holds up every bit as well (maybe even better) as bluing.

Cheap is not necessarily a term you want to use with refinishing. Bluing takes relatively little skill. It involves dipping the metal in a salt bath at a particular temperature. But preparing the metal for bluing is another matter altogether. Polishing properly (as should be done on a Rem 7, to about a 400 grit) take talent and practice to be able to accomplish this without dishing holes or buffing out serial numbers, logos, and other engravings.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top