JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Beautiful example of a 12g wingmaster magnum. Accepts 2 3/4 and 3 in shells. 30 in full choke barrel n Asking 400, looking for a left handed 870 as a trade but thats it. Furniture is near perfect, blueing is excellent, scope mount included. I travel between Vancouver and Seattle every week so I can meet you along the I-5 corridor

PRICE DROP **400**

IMG_20180505_185236834.jpg IMG_20180505_185243181.jpg IMG_20180505_185256860.jpg IMG_20180505_185301165.jpg IMG_20180505_185315301.jpg

Last Edited:
That's a beautiful shotgun man! I hear you about the left handed wingmaster. I have one that I'll never get rid of. I may tell my buddy about yours. He may be interested...

Just a couple questions: Is it 28 or 30". Fixed chokes or screw in chokes? If I had to guess it looks like an early 80's model. Proabably has a fixed modified if it's 28 or a fixed full if it is a 30". I'll pass the info along to my friend. Thanks...

Based on the serial number I believe it's a 1969. The other possibility is 1998 but without screw in chokes it's more likely a 69.

It would be if I ever get it cleaned up. My next task is building some cabinets to go above the benches to hold die boxes and other stuff. Unfortunately all of my garage junk accumulates on what should be my gunsmith bench.

Based on the serial number I believe it's a 1969. The other possibility is 1998 but without screw in chokes it's more likely a 69.

Just a tid bit on date calculation. Generally with the 870, you go by a 2 letter code on the barrel. Of course the barrel could have been changed, but if it has the original barrel, it will have a code on it like "LW" (Feb of 1972 for example). The serial # on the receiver doesn't really tell you much, except for it is a magnum "M" (based on the M in the suffix of the serial) receiver. I'm also curious as to what the barrel has stamped on it. I can almost guarantee it's not made in either "69 or 98". Probably more likely an early 80's model, as I stated earlier... It will also be stamped "mod" or "full" and if it's a 30" tube I'm 99% sure it's stamped "full"... Hopefully the op will chime in and help us out..

I'll be up there today and find out more
Just a tid bit on date calculation. Generally with the 870, you go by a 2 letter code on the barrel. Of course the barrel could have been changed, but if it has the original barrel, it will have a code on it like "LW" (Feb of 1972 for example). The serial # on the receiver doesn't really tell you much, except for it is a magnum "M" (based on the M in the suffix of the serial) receiver. I'm also curious as to what the barrel has stamped on it. I can almost guarantee it's not made in either "69 or 98". Probably more likely an early 80's model, as I stated earlier... It will also be stamped "mod" or "full" and if it's a 30" tube I'm 99% sure it's stamped "full"... Hopefully the op will chime in and help us out..

I'll be out of town until Friday and then I will get more pictures and information .sorry didnt make it to the shop this weekend

Just a couple questions: Is it 28 or 30". Fixed chokes or screw in chokes? If I had to guess it looks like an early 80's model. Proabably has a fixed modified if it's 28 or a fixed full if it is a 30". I'll pass the info along to my friend. Thanks...
This shotgun is a 30 inch barrel the other one I just posted is a 28. Both are full chokes

I have the same shotgun only in better condition and left handed. I'll see if my father-in-law still wants me to hold it for him.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.