JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wondering if anyone else had problems with them. I placed a order on Black Friday.i figures it was going to take a while to get since it was Black Friday but after a month a sent them a email.nothing.wait another week and email again and again nothing. Repeat. Yesterday I go to check and see if my order is still processing and plan on writing another email. Well my order is gone they just cancelled my order. No email or phone call they just canceled my order. I'm a little upset about this. Has anyone else had any problems with them or similar incidents.

Never heard of them, so thanks on the heads up.

Trying to grab business off of Powder Valley perhaps? Shady business tactic in and of itself, having a similar name to a well known, well respected...

Local Lewiston ID outfit under the banner of Howell munitions and technology. Their other interests include extreme bullets and freedom munitions. I read they were going through bankruptcy last summer so probably going to be some hiccups. Website shows everything out of stock.

Last Edited:
Oh yeah. Those bubblegumers. A ton of us ordered a metric ton of product. No answers to emails. Then a request to revalidate credit cards because they've delayed longer than 30 days. Then an email from Brenda saying we've cancelled your order. Sucks to be you.

I've been leaving bad reviews everywhere I can.

It sure seems to me like they underestimated the response and just cancelled all the sale orders.

Never heard of them. I though you were talking "Powder Valley Inc"? No by golly... Bullets... The couple I checked are all out of stock? Looks like THEY are out of biz. Probably some hack company trying to ride the coat tails of Powder Valley.

I use Power Valley for powder/primers and Montana Gold for my handgun bullets.

Has nothing to do with Powder Valley. At all.

They are an outlet to sell the rejects from Xtreme Bullets and sister companies.

That why I said "trying to ride the coat tails of".
ride coattails

ride (one's) coattails
(redirected from ride coattails)
ride (one's) coattails
To benefit from someone else's success; to use someone else's success as a means to achieve one's own.
;)

Seems like some hack company, poorly managed with no stock.

That why I said "trying to ride the coat tails of".
ride coattails

ride (one's) coattails
(redirected from ride coattails)
ride (one's) coattails
To benefit from someone else's success; to use someone else's success as a means to achieve one's own.
;)

I apologize for flogging a should-be-dead horse, but is Legendary Donuts riding the coat tails of Dunkin' Donuts? or is Dell Computer riding the coat tails of Apple Computer?

It's a shame if they are out of business as it seems. They started in 2017 and I was one of the early purchasers. From their website:

Reloading Valley specializes in blemished, but otherwise completely functional reloading components from some of the best names in the firearms industry. Any defects are clearly listed in the product description and photos. With Reloading Valley, you can rest assured that you're getting the best prices on components that are cosmetically blemished, seconds quality, or pull down/demil.

While their website is up and running (I can log in and see my purchase / order history) every item shows out of stock and they have not answered an email I sent them just after Christmas. Also, I have not got an emailed sale notice like for a few months. I used to get one about every three weeks or so.

They were a great source of pulled bullets and brass coming form demill operations. I got a lot of Speer bullets from them (but they had all types come through there salvage process) probably because of their proximity to the Lewiston plant. I also sourced brass for a great price, many times primed. Of those I've shot, they all have gone bang!

They were always good in the past regarding communication and shipping times

Last Edited:
They were a great source of pulled bullets and brass coming form demill operations. I got a lot of Speer bullets from them (but they had all types come through there salvage process) probably because of their proximity to the Lewiston plant. I also sourced brass for a great price, many times primed. Of those I've shot, they all have gone bang!

Makes a person wonder where all those pulled bullets are?

I apologize for flogging a should-be-dead horse, but is Legendary Donuts riding the coat tails of Dunkin' Donuts? or is Dell Computer riding the coat tails of Apple Computer?
Learn about trademark and copyright, where words and phrases, when applied to business activity, take on special meaning.
Here, "Powder Valley", if registered, would likely have an actionable claim against "Reloading Valley," especially in the hands of a competent IP attorney.

I talked with a local retailer of Extreme bullets yesterday and he said he personally knows the owner of extreme. He said they grew too fast and had to restucture but are definitely still in business. They consolidated down to making only the most popular projectiles for now and shipping may be a bit slow as they try to keep a smaller inventory but you will get them. I bought 500 124 gr .355 fp bullets for $43.95 out the door from local retailer. Works for me and I am glad extreme is still in business.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top