JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My go to was power pistol just ran out of 8 pounds. I do not like it, too much flash and noise. It is clean burning though

was thinking of going CFE pistol next.

Using CFE Pistol now and no complaints, meters well in a progressive. Used HS6 (540 actually) for 38 Super in the past and would definitely have a go with it in 9mm as well. I've used other in the past, Unique, 231, Tight Group I think, some can be a little smokey and not meter as consistently as others.

Using CFE Pistol now and no complaints, meters well in a progressive. Used HS6 (540 actually) for 38 Super in the past and would definitely have a go with it in 9mm as well. I've used other in the past, Unique, 231, Tight Group I think, some can be a little smokey and not meter as consistently as others.
Have had good results with the w231 and titegroup have not loaded with Unique yet...

Unique ; W231; CFE Pistol. All work well for stubby straight-wall stuff. I wish I could go buy more at a retail place. Seems trendy for the Fed to lock us out of stuff.

My go to was power pistol just ran out of 8 pounds. I do not like it, too much flash and noise. It is clean burning though

was thinking of going CFE pistol next.
I use BE-86, it is supposed to be a low flash version of power pistol. It works well for me.

Last Edited:
I have been using an 8# keg of Alliant Sport Pistol. The main 9mm loads I use are coated lead for range use, loaded to moderate velocity.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top