JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My go to was power pistol just ran out of 8 pounds. I do not like it, too much flash and noise. It is clean burning though

was thinking of going CFE pistol next.

Using CFE Pistol now and no complaints, meters well in a progressive. Used HS6 (540 actually) for 38 Super in the past and would definitely have a go with it in 9mm as well. I've used other in the past, Unique, 231, Tight Group I think, some can be a little smokey and not meter as consistently as others.

Using CFE Pistol now and no complaints, meters well in a progressive. Used HS6 (540 actually) for 38 Super in the past and would definitely have a go with it in 9mm as well. I've used other in the past, Unique, 231, Tight Group I think, some can be a little smokey and not meter as consistently as others.
Have had good results with the w231 and titegroup have not loaded with Unique yet...

Unique ; W231; CFE Pistol. All work well for stubby straight-wall stuff. I wish I could go buy more at a retail place. Seems trendy for the Fed to lock us out of stuff.

My go to was power pistol just ran out of 8 pounds. I do not like it, too much flash and noise. It is clean burning though

was thinking of going CFE pistol next.
I use BE-86, it is supposed to be a low flash version of power pistol. It works well for me.

Last Edited:
I have been using an 8# keg of Alliant Sport Pistol. The main 9mm loads I use are coated lead for range use, loaded to moderate velocity.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top