JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kimber's web site has some very nice pics of 1911s in different poses. Also there are some cool hunting pics with Kimber rifles and o/u's.
<broken link removed>

Okay, I'm getting a little tired of my Browning shotgun wallpaper on the desktop.

How about sharing some of your favorites and/or web sites that I might get something keeping with the shooting theme.
Why, certainly!
I'm a bit of a single shot shotgun freak, so my desktop is this lovely picture of a first year Winchester Model 37.
Works real nice.

DeanMk

WinchesterModel37_001.jpg

...I should add that I have more pics of guns, but that one is the one I'm currently using as my wallpaper.

What I do, to collect these images, is to simply do a google image search of a particular gun and see what comes up.
There's usually something usuable in the collection of hits that come up.
Here's another one I found doing the Google Image Seach. It's a 28 gauge NEF Pardner.
Great pic.

DeanMk

NEFPasrdner28Guage.jpg

One more, because I'm running out of "image space" on this website...the good ol' Colt New Service revolver, but this one is chambered in .455 Webley (RCMP gun, no doubt).
It is posed on a black shirt (note the button for the pocket flap) next to a copy of J.Henry Fitzgerald's "Shooting" and a box of ammo with some booleets scattered nearby.
Great shot. This photographer seems to have a nice sense of space and colour.

DeanMk

ColtNewService004 (455Webley).jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews