JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
So basically it sounds like these advertisers PAY YOU to deal with THEIR garbage? And If you are good enough to do all that work, that THEY should be doing to keep the garbage out, THEY will eventually take the garbage out of your web site?

So basically it sounds like these advertisers PAY YOU to deal with THEIR garbage? And If you are good enough to do all that work, that THEY should be doing to keep the garbage out, THEY will eventually take the garbage out of your web site?

Well the advertisers purchase the inventory from the networks, who purchase inventory from us. The networks should keep the garbage out, but if us publishers don't tell them about the ads it's likely that they'd never know (since they're basically middle men). The real test is what they do once a bad ad or advertiser has been reported, and some networks are much better than others. Unfortunately we're stuck with networks toward the bottom as most of the big networks have policies against firearm content.

It's definitely an imperfect system.

Nothing as of today using Safari.

Updated to iOS 11.2 beta 2

Good to hear. I'm waiting to hear back from the network disabling the (other) network which I believe is serving the ad. Once it's disabled I'll remove the bandaid and we'll see if it returns.

Good to hear! Fingers crossed, it stays that way. Unfortunately these changes can take hours to take affect.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top