JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
I'm on an iPhone 5s (yea its old)..

I keep getting redirected to the below webpage when I clearly click on something nowhere near an ad. It has happened more then 4 times and I've not been on here much today.

No I was not stupid enough to fill out the survey but it's pretty aggravating. Anyone else having issues or is my phone doomed?

IMG_2071.PNG

Screenshot? And no problems here on an iPhone 7, my Mac Mini or my work Winblows machine.

Adware? Have you tried closing all Safari windows, then close Safari and restart the phone?

I'm on an iPhone 5s (yea its old)..

I keep getting redirected to the below webpage when I clearly click on something nowhere near an ad. It has happened more then 4 times and I've not been on here much today.

No I was not stupid enough to fill out the survey but it's pretty aggravating. Anyone else having issues or is my phone doomed?

View attachment 402135
I have been getting that on my iPhone all day today.

I closed all of my windows and then shut down all of the programs running in the background, then restarted the phone.

I'll touch back if it happens again.

Sort of glad it's not just me but sorry it's happening to others.

I closed all of my windows and then shut down all of the programs running in the background, then restarted the phone.

I'll touch back if it happens again.

Sort of glad it's not just me but sorry it's happening to others.

I can't reproduce it on my 7.

Thanks for the heads up, this is definitely serious. I haven't been able to reproduce it. If anyone else gets this please post here with as much info as possible.

Once in a while I've had Issues loosing the site but I'm using a Motorola Android and a different browser. There are sites I simply can't get to but this isn't one. I'm very sure that it's the browser and their anti-firearms Builders. I visit lots of Firearms sites to play with the builder.

I just made the first attempt to stop it. Might take an hour to take affect, but keep the updates coming :)

I'm all for ads.

These are popping up, redirecting 100+ times so you can't even see the previous pages on the back button. I get them every so often. Only way to exit is to close browsers tab and start over.

DBED3890-83AE-4907-904D-C5F6E862D02B.png 31A088B7-5DA3-4EF7-A6A6-63502D8B6CDD.png

I've gotten the same thing before on my iPhone 6s - have gotten it periodically for a while, just haven't reported it - killing the page and coming back to the site gets rid of it, at the time. Latest example of it showed up just this morning - didn't grab a screen shot though. Have only run into this on my iPhone, haven't seen it yet on the iPad or laptop.

Happened.

Just posted without reading other threads.

Happened twice in span of 2 minutes.

5:51pm pst.

iPhone 6s Safari, running iOS 11.2 beta.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top