JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
I'm on an iPhone 5s (yea its old)..

I keep getting redirected to the below webpage when I clearly click on something nowhere near an ad. It has happened more then 4 times and I've not been on here much today.

No I was not stupid enough to fill out the survey but it's pretty aggravating. Anyone else having issues or is my phone doomed?

View attachment 402135

Same thing here! what's the deal?????? I can't visit NWFA on my iPhone with out the AMAZON pop up. what gives??

Just went through several changes in the web site pages that would have ususally made the Amazon ad come up but it hasn't. Glad it's not there but hope we can get the ads back for the revenue stream for ya Joe!

Same thing here! what's the deal?????? I can't visit NWFA on my iPhone with out the AMAZON pop up. what gives??

When was the last time you saw the pop-up?

Just went through several changes in the web site pages that would have ususally made the Amazon ad come up but it hasn't. Glad it's not there but hope we can get the ads back for the revenue stream for ya Joe!

Same here! NWFA wouldn't survive without that revenue :(

From the feedback here it sounds like it's definitely a malicious ad. Unfortunately I have to re-enable the ads to continue testing, which I'm going to do now.

Thanks for the info guys. Waiting to hear back from one of the networks so we can disable downstream ads to try and isolate this. In the meantime I've disabled the ads again.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top