JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
IMG_0847.PNG I lost count how many times it's happened to me today

Damn, all you guys got it too. I thought I was special and actually won a gift card for $1000!

Just kidding. Glad Joe is on it.

I'm on an iPhone 5s (yea its old)..

I keep getting redirected to the below webpage when I clearly click on something nowhere near an ad. It has happened more then 4 times and I've not been on here much today.

No I was not stupid enough to fill out the survey but it's pretty aggravating. Anyone else having issues or is my phone doomed?

View attachment 402135
I have that happen on my computer. I have tried different websites. I only have it happen on YouTube notifications though.

Still happening at 5:45pm.

Really bizarre. I'm going to block the server through my DNS and see if that helps while I'm on my home Wifi.

Happened on my iPhone 7 several times over the last few days, up to and including this afternoon. Figured it was my phone.

Still wouldn't switch to a Samsung. At least this is just an ad and my phone doesn't randomly catch fire in my pocket...

Wow.

The frequency is increasing.....
getting it now every visit at least once.

What's interesting is I blocked some servers on the DNS level last night and these are still coming though.

*.date is the common denominator.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads