JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Had to go look at what I did to stop it from happening to our iPad from that other forum (survival boards).

Turn Java Script off. Haven't had to do that in a while, as it hadn't been too frequent over there recently.

Might give it a try here if it continues.

Happening often on my iPad; twice in the last few minutes.

DD91126F-A244-4134-8DBC-C28164200E18.png

To turn Java script off if using Apple stuff:

Settings->Safari->advanced(should be near the bottom)->slide Java script from "on" to "off".

If I recall correctly, the downside to that was no pictures showed up. However given photobucket threw up on themselves, I'm not sure how it affects the photos we currently upload directly.

Edit, adding: pictures uploaded to here show up fine with Java off, but not embedded videos. No biggie for us, but YMMV.

Last Edited:
D4CA35AA-ADAE-4CED-941A-504B9B67F0C8.png

Happened several times over the last few days and for the first time today as indicated above. This off an iPhone 8. Was clicking on a "Show Your Guns" alert this time. But has happened when trying to create a new post into a thread.

To turn Java script off if using Apple stuff:

Settings->Safari->advanced(should be near the bottom)->slide Java script from "on" to "off".

If I recall correctly, the downside to that was no pictures showed up. However given photobucket threw up on themselves, I'm not sure how it affects the photos we currently upload directly.

Edit, adding: pictures uploaded to here show up fine with Java off, but not embedded videos. No biggie for us, but YMMV.
Tried this, let's see if it works. Is does change the way the sight presents on the iPhone...

Not planning to change any settings on my devices. Once I go down that road all kinds of bad things can happen, since I can barely use modern electronics.

Oh I here yah, but this one isn't that bad from what I understand anyways. If anything it helps to protect the device from unwanted programs.

Plus it's really easy to do (if I can do it, anyone can...).

Got pretty bad yesterday - numerous times on the iPhone and for the first time on the iPad. Laptop remains unaffected. And still only happens when on NWFA, and only when I click a link in 'recent posts'.

I quit visiting this site on my iPhone 7 because it happens so often. So far so good on iPad though. Now, what am I going to read on my lunch breaks as I don't take iPad to work......

Thank you for the continued updates guys. Tried two other things, doesn't look like they've worked. I'll be continuing to work on this today.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top