JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not looking for videos of hunting trips. I'd like a good video on how to clean and skin a dear as well as how to butcher the meat. Would also like to watch a video on hunting technique. I've done some bird hunting but would like to start hunting bigger game.

I'd also like to try hunting coyote but I have no idea where in western Washington.

Thanks.

Not too sure about cleaning/skinning vids. My brother has one with Ted Nugent in it that came with a butchering kit he ordered. I've never seen it, but he likes it. I'm not a huge fan of most hunting DVD's that I've seen. It's lots of shooting, and not much else. I really like the Eastman's videos. I watched the Antelope Safari DVD before I went on a hunt in Montana this year. It was pretty good. They have a lot of other videos listed here:

http://www.eastmans.com/shop/dvd-and-video.html

Not really hunting DVD's, but the Leupold Big Game Profiles DVD's are pretty good. They talk about the history of the animals, Caliber selection, and show a portion of each hunt for the 13 different species. They cover almost every big game species in NA.

<broken link removed>

Coyotes can be found almost everywhere, but sometimes they can be tough to find. I've heard that calls work on them, but I've never tried it. I see them the most in the early morning in the field behind my house, looking for food.

Thanks for the links. I'm not big on hunting video's either, I don't really enjoy watching other people hunt. I'm more looking for instructional video's, rather than "watch how cool I am through the miracle of editing".

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top