JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not looking for videos of hunting trips. I'd like a good video on how to clean and skin a dear as well as how to butcher the meat. Would also like to watch a video on hunting technique. I've done some bird hunting but would like to start hunting bigger game.

I'd also like to try hunting coyote but I have no idea where in western Washington.

Thanks.

Not too sure about cleaning/skinning vids. My brother has one with Ted Nugent in it that came with a butchering kit he ordered. I've never seen it, but he likes it. I'm not a huge fan of most hunting DVD's that I've seen. It's lots of shooting, and not much else. I really like the Eastman's videos. I watched the Antelope Safari DVD before I went on a hunt in Montana this year. It was pretty good. They have a lot of other videos listed here:

http://www.eastmans.com/shop/dvd-and-video.html

Not really hunting DVD's, but the Leupold Big Game Profiles DVD's are pretty good. They talk about the history of the animals, Caliber selection, and show a portion of each hunt for the 13 different species. They cover almost every big game species in NA.

<broken link removed>

Coyotes can be found almost everywhere, but sometimes they can be tough to find. I've heard that calls work on them, but I've never tried it. I see them the most in the early morning in the field behind my house, looking for food.

Thanks for the links. I'm not big on hunting video's either, I don't really enjoy watching other people hunt. I'm more looking for instructional video's, rather than "watch how cool I am through the miracle of editing".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top