JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just moved up here from, you guessed it, Arkansas! ..Ok, so I'm from Texas (and damn proud of it!). lol My wife has been wanting to move up here for years and we were finally able to. It's BEAUTIFUL up here!! Don't really like the thing I heard about yall's gun laws up here but by way of conversation with one of yall's members I made it here. So, I guess that's it. (That and if anyone knows of any jobs in or around the Grey Harbor area PLEASE let me know. I don't mind commuting and I don't care what it is.Just need some work.)

Welcome to the forum and to the Pacific NW. WA could use some Texas pro-gun folks to help in the elections ;) No idea on jobs as I'm down in Oregon, but enjoy your new digs.

Hey T3X, my FIL, did a huge landscape business, right in Gray's Harbor, with just the following want ad: "to Busy, to come in out of the Rain!!!!" Plus his Name & phone number!

And he rode the Bus doing it! Back Pack full of smaller hand tools, when called, he explained he gave up driving, because of his reaction time, but was "fast enough" to use their mower, that the customer provided...

I would do his sceduled Tree Pruning, as I had a Chain Saw...the man worked Year Around...

He and his wife left just after Mt. Saint Helens ~released~ Her pent up emotion!!!

(RIP, Dad, you were my hero)

philip

Thanks for all of your feedback. It looks as though I may have found employment (fingers crossed) so everything is coming together. (Once I get my damn truck fixed. lol) Yall take care and I'll be around.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews