Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Recently relocated...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by T3X, Jan 11, 2015.

1. T3X

T3X SW Washington New Member

I just moved up here from, you guessed it, Arkansas! ..Ok, so I'm from Texas (and damn proud of it!). lol My wife has been wanting to move up here for years and we were finally able to. It's BEAUTIFUL up here!! Don't really like the thing I heard about yall's gun laws up here but by way of conversation with one of yall's members I made it here. So, I guess that's it. (That and if anyone knows of any jobs in or around the Grey Harbor area PLEASE let me know. I don't mind commuting and I don't care what it is.Just need some work.)

etrain16 likes this.
  2. RW-Ore

RW-Ore Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard T3X
    Would like to help you but I am retired.:)

T3X likes this.
  3. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome to the forum and to the Pacific NW. WA could use some Texas pro-gun folks to help in the elections ;) No idea on jobs as I'm down in Oregon, but enjoy your new digs.

T3X likes this.
  4. BoonDocks36

BoonDocks36 Oregon, in the boondocks Christian. Conservative. Male.

Hey T3X, my FIL, did a huge landscape business, right in Gray's Harbor, with just the following want ad: "to Busy, to come in out of the Rain!!!!" Plus his Name & phone number!

And he rode the Bus doing it! Back Pack full of smaller hand tools, when called, he explained he gave up driving, because of his reaction time, but was "fast enough" to use their mower, that the customer provided...

I would do his sceduled Tree Pruning, as I had a Chain Saw...the man worked Year Around...

He and his wife left just after Mt. Saint Helens ~released~ Her pent up emotion!!!

(RIP, Dad, you were my hero)

philip

T3X likes this.
  5. T3X

Thanks for all of your feedback. It looks as though I may have found employment (fingers crossed) so everything is coming together. (Once I get my damn truck fixed. lol) Yall take care and I'll be around.

6. lonegunman

lonegunman Eastern Washington Active Member

I believe it was Gen. Phil Sheridan who once said, "If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd rent Texas and live in Hell."

Welcome to here Tex. :D

T3X likes this.
  7. T3X

Yeah, I think it's actually a bit cooler in Hell and I know it rains more there. lol
    “You can all go to hell; I will go to Texas”
    David Crockett

8. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!!!:s0067: