JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Chiggers are like tiny ticks. Blood suckers, they be. Also can be a disease vector through secondary bacterial infections.
Chiggers - Wikipedia

90/90s means 90+ degrees F temps and 90+% humidity. Disgustingly gross...

Having survived 9 years in northern Virginia and 3 years in Houston, I can attest to this grossness...

Last Edited:
What are chiggers and 90/90s?
Chiggers are like tiny ticks. Blood suckers, they be. Also a disease vector.

Having survived many 9 years in northern Virginia and 3 years in Houston, I can attest to this grossness...

What he said.

With more emphasis on the little demon spawn. They are microscopic. Thousands. Burrow into your flesh and drink your blood.
They like the areas you hold most... dear. And fragile. Precious, if you will.

What he said.

With more emphasis on the little demon spawn. They are microscopic. Thousands. Burrow into your flesh and drink your blood.
They like the areas you hold most... dear. And fragile. Precious, if you will.
Chiggers, yup them little critters come straight from the gates of Hades....

Fireants too, nasty as well... And vengeful little vermin...

Chiggers are like tiny ticks. Blood suckers, they be. Also can be a disease vector through secondary bacterial infections.
Chiggers - Wikipedia

Having survived 9 years in northern Virginia and 3 years in Houston, I can attest to this grossness...
My uncle married a lady from Bama. used to tell my dad about taking a shower and never being able to dry off

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top