JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for extra magazines for my Hi Powers. Found some on Midway and proceeded to check out along with other stuff. Was stopped at the checkout with they will not sell over 10 round magazines to Oregon. This has not been officially a law yet. I went to PSA and they say that they will Prioritize Magazines to Oregon. Checked out(and they were cheaper) with no problem. Long time customer with Midway and will not return!

Osage County Guns sent me p322 20 rd mags, no problems. Ordered Saturday and received them yesterday.

PSA had the 5.7 AR Upper for sale, ordered one of those but they didn't have any p90/ps90 mags. Gun Mag Warehouse had them in stock, had no issues ordering, those are in transit.

That is sad to hear about Midway.

I would be more inclined to do business with companies that are sticking their neck out or incurring financial risk on 2A issues. I am not going to hold it against companies that protect themselves from vague anti 2A laws or implementation of those laws. FFL's shipping to C&R holders is an example of this. Many will not because it is financially prohibitive to research all state, county and city laws to determine if it is legal where the C&R resides. Midway is probably sitting there, like us, trying to figure out this measure. They probably can't clearly determine when the implementation date is and what defines transfer and are not going to risk misinterpreting this vague measure and it's implementation.

Osage County Guns sent me p322 20 rd mags, no problems. Ordered Saturday and received them yesterday.

PSA had the 5.7 AR Upper for sale, ordered one of those but they didn't have any p90/ps90 mags. Gun Mag Warehouse had them in stock, had no issues ordering, those are in transit.

That is sad to hear about Midway.
Good to know about P322 mags at Osage. I still only have the ones that came with mine. Thanks for the tip. Btw Midway took down that notice. To late though and pretty crappy they did that

4F1D44FE-5294-4CB4-8257-5C7D4C2C2D04.png

Maybe it's time some of these huge corporations start fighting for the little guy? The ones that give them their hard-earned dollars? "Money"?

Midway is over priced and sucks anyway. Try Midsouth Shooters Supply.

Maybe it's time some of these huge corporations start fighting for the little guy? The ones that give them their hard-earned dollars? "Money"?

Midway is over priced and sucks anyway. Try Midsouth Shooters Supply.
I will definitely check them out. I am wondering how much Midway was paid in regards to this stupid Measure 114🤔. I took the tip about Osage and got P322 mags. Went through no problem like PSA did😎

I would be more inclined to do business with companies that are sticking their neck out or incurring financial risk on 2A issues. I am not going to hold it against companies that protect themselves from vague anti 2A laws or implementation of those laws. FFL's shipping to C&R holders is an example of this. Many will not because it is financially prohibitive to research all state, county and city laws to determine if it is legal where the C&R resides. Midway is probably sitting there, like us, trying to figure out this measure. They probably can't clearly determine when the implementation date is and what defines transfer and are not going to risk misinterpreting this vague measure and it's implementation.
Midway can jump on the 2A rights support! Make that decision when or if this law goes final. They lost my money for good!
This law will be immediately in a lawsuit at Oregon taxpayers expense. I have decided to focus on relocating after this and choice of the rest of election results and the way Oregon has gone down hill with outside influence. Native for 39 years. Yes, been Democrat state all along but last 8 years has gotten bad.

I always liked Midway and have always had good luck with them. But if they are banning magazines voluntarily before they are legally banned then f'em. I can buy elsewhere.

I always liked Midway and have always had good luck with them. But if they are banning magazines voluntarily before they are legally banned then f'em. I can buy elsewhere.
True. They always had prompt shipping email responses and tracking. Sure, prices were meh but I agree. They lost me and who knows how many else!

I haven't done a whole lot of mail-order gun stuff over my reasonable short time in the hobby. But in the last couple of years I've done a lot more looking and buying. It seems Midway is always beat in price by Mid South.

I've even noticed that Powder Valley is higher on their powders than Mid South.

I haven't done a whole lot of mail-order gun stuff over my reasonable short time in the hobby. But in the last couple of years I've done a lot more looking and buying. It seems Midway is always beat in price by Mid South.

I've even noticed that Powder Valley is higher on their powders than Mid South.
Good to know about Mid South. Had not heard about them before. Beginning reload myself with experienced help.

Good to know about Mid South. Had not heard about them before. Beginning reload myself with experienced help.
If you're just starting, know that our classifieds here are a trove of general reloading accoutrements. Things like a Collet Bullet puller for .30 caliber is something that "Pops-up" ( :oops:) unexpectedly, so that's where Amazon or Mid South come in.

Looking for extra magazines for my Hi Powers. Found some on Midway and proceeded to check out along with other stuff. Was stopped at the checkout with they will not sell over 10 round magazines to Oregon. This has not been officially a law yet. I went to PSA and they say that they will Prioritize Magazines to Oregon. Checked out(and they were cheaper) with no problem. Long time customer with Midway and will not return!
Super X is a good dude too..

Thread 'BROWNING HI POWER 32 rnd MAGAZINEs New 9mm' https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/browning-hi-power-32-rnd-magazines-new-9mm.431268/

Probably a glitch in their system. I was just able to buy 20rd 308 PMags without issue.

If you're just starting, know that our classifieds here are a trove of general reloading accoutrements. Things like a Collet Bullet puller for .30 caliber is something that "Pops-up" ( :oops:) unexpectedly, so that's where Amazon or Mid South come in.
Good to know as I don't have one yet. I have modified the powder dispenser and also setting up a small endoscope with a Ipad to view powder loads. Pretty excited! When ammo went like toilet paper it was time to. Then so did reloading supplies(powder and primers mainly) My family have been avid shooters/hunters all my life. Idk why we haven't got into this sooner

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top