JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looking for extra magazines for my Hi Powers. Found some on Midway and proceeded to check out along with other stuff. Was stopped at the checkout with they will not sell over 10 round magazines to Oregon. This has not been officially a law yet. I went to PSA and they say that they will Prioritize Magazines to Oregon. Checked out(and they were cheaper) with no problem. Long time customer with Midway and will not return!
Check out Greg Cote LLC
15 rd Mags $24
👍👍👍
Best,
Gary

yep osage delivered to me again today, also i need to vacuum, damn these cats

image.jpg

Looking for extra magazines for my Hi Powers. Found some on Midway and proceeded to check out along with other stuff. Was stopped at the checkout with they will not sell over 10 round magazines to Oregon. This has not been officially a law yet. I went to PSA and they say that they will Prioritize Magazines to Oregon. Checked out(and they were cheaper) with no problem. Long time customer with Midway and will not return!
Same thing happened to me with Midway before the WA mag limit officially started. And I wasn't even buying a mag. I wanted to buy a rubber spacer for a 15 round magazine I already owned.

I would be more inclined to do business with companies that are sticking their neck out or incurring financial risk on 2A issues. I am not going to hold it against companies that protect themselves from vague anti 2A laws or implementation of those laws. FFL's shipping to C&R holders is an example of this. Many will not because it is financially prohibitive to research all state, county and city laws to determine if it is legal where the C&R resides. Midway is probably sitting there, like us, trying to figure out this measure. They probably can't clearly determine when the implementation date is and what defines transfer and are not going to risk misinterpreting this vague measure and it's implementation.
So what could happen to Midway if there was an issue? They aren't breaking any Missouri laws. What power does Oregon have?

So what could happen to Midway if there was an issue? They aren't breaking any Missouri laws. What power does Oregon have?
Maybe nothing. Midway like most dealers just do not want to mess with it. Its not their fault people keep doing this to themselves. State AG's that are anti gun have no problem tossing a LOT of money the tax payers give them at fights they may or may not win. If they lose they don't care, its not their money. The Co they decide to go after does not have tax payer money to play with. So they keep lawyers on staff who tell them to just not play with the states who pass these laws. Then of course people get mad at the wrong people. The ones to be angry at are all the gun owners who tossed their ballot in the trash, or never even bothered to register as its just too much bother. :(

All online businesses are going to stop shipping standard capacity magazines into Oregon real soon as they will be prosecuted and sued into bankruptcy if banned items arrive in the mail after the new law goes into effect.

I advise donating money to the 2nd Amendment Foundation as they fight legal battles against unconstitutional gun control laws.

PSA is the place to buy magazines right now. Orders with Oregon addresses are being expedited through the pull/pack/ship process.
I have some stuff showing up soon and will be placing another order tonight.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews