JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That building sounds like a recurring wet dream I have, surrounded by a Walmart sized warehouse full of guns..........only thing its missing is the little midget guy riding a stick pony wearing a lone ranger outfit.......(with a tiny 9mm grenade launcher strapped to his tiny back)

From the article: about three of every 1,000 AR-15 assault rifles have been modified to take .50-caliber bullets, the kind of high-powered ammunition designed for sniper rifles.
"In my experience, I had never seen a modified AR-15 rifle," Monsivais said.

What is that all about? Where can I get one? Someone needs to do a drug test on the guys guarding the weapons in Mexico I guess.

:s0092:

Holy Smokes: I never knew there was a .50 cal conversion.... http://www.gunblast.com/50Beowulf.htm

From the article: about three of every 1,000 AR-15 assault rifles have been modified to take .50-caliber bullets, the kind of high-powered ammunition designed for sniper rifles.

What is that all about? Where can I get one? Someone needs to do a drug test on the guys guarding the weapons in Mexico I guess.

Holy Smokes: I never knew there was a .50 cal conversion.... http://www.gunblast.com/50Beowulf.htm

They make a AR that shoots the .50 cal beowolf to which I've had several "wetdreams" of myself.
They have videos on youtube.com of these, they are awesome.

And most places you can't get full auto weapons in the US without the govt getting their cut.
I think it's just another skewed story from the liberal media to take away our rights to have "assault rifles" It's a ridiculous claim that they are getting them from the US. If they are their stolen, traded for drugs, or more likely our govt gave them to Mexico to combat the drug lords and then started their own drug empire. Just like every other country we go to war with.
You know it would be interesting to find our how many countries would be defenseless if our govt didn't pay, train, equipment, and motivate them to kill someone else we didn't like.

seems like it is more mis-information lead by the media. If they could only report the facts and let the people come up with their own opinion. I like how they lead you into into their opinion

seems like it is more mis-information lead by the media. If they could only report the facts and let the people come up with their own opinion. I like how they lead you into into their opinion

Welcome to America.

Soon well have our own Al-Jeezera, or however you spell it. Just filling dumb America with propaganda.
Oh wait we already do.

I used to read the paper everyday and everyday I was just angry reading the crap they print. You can taste the freedoms of this country bleeding out of every page.
And people eat it up.

Also there is a 50 BMG upper made here in So. Oregon! Darren make a quality upper, the last time I talked to him he had 18 month backlog and this was long before the messiah was elected.

http://www.50bmg.net/

A 50 Beo is not a sniper round. The erronious information in that article is appauling.

I'm guessing that Monsivias has zero experience with modern fire arms.

I frequently see appallingly inaccurate information in the news anytime something technical is involved (I'm an IT consultant). I can't say for sure of course but my guess is that they actually screw up everything that requires more than a high school education and we each just pick up on the things in our own specialties.

I have the same wet dream as treemanx,except in 2 versions.In one,the only thing missing is an announcer saying"Okay,you have 60 seconds to grab all you can",like the old show Supermarket Sweep.The second,tamer one is only missing a cash register...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews