JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I stopped by Sportsmans today for stocking stuffer items and found the 6 pack of Hornady Die Lock Nuts or $ 20.00. That should cover everything I reload for currently. Thanks Again for ALL the feedback and Help!!

A cheap method is to take a number seven shot bb and put it between the brass screw and your die. The lead is softer and gets smushed down it works for me.

A cheap method is to take a number seven shot bb and put it between the brass screw and your die. The lead is softer and gets smushed down it works for me.

Yeah, RCBS sent me something like that along with replacement set screws No Charge but I needed something to stuff my stocking anyways.

I'm thinking the lock ring is being tightened into the top of the press way more then is needed. I screw mine down flush with the top of the press then give it maybe a 1/16th of a turn with a wrench. tighten the set screw a bit and then to remove I just have to bump the wrench to loosen the die. and I don't have any trouble with my dies or the setting of them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top