JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tried to deprime some range pickup 9mm brass last Monday. The first one had a small flash hole resulting in this:
AD48A9C0-1F45-4DCE-A02A-7A85332C20D9.jpeg
Snapped the decapping pin and bent the rod. Did the online customer service request at 3:30 p.m. offered to pay for new rod. Got an email at 3:46 p.m. same day replying that new parts would be sent under warranty, no charge. Got an email today that they are being shipped. RCBS has always provided great customer service in the past (the few times I've needed it), but I had heard rumors that it wasn't what it used to be under Vista Outdoors. At least, this time, for me, it is right up there with every other time I have had a problem. Kudos to RCBS, even post plandemic!

I had a carbide insert in a .45 ACP sizer pull loose. I sent it to them and they returned a new sizer with a slightly different profile on the carbide insert. Apparently the older version was also attempting to size the case head. The new one avoids that. Probably have bent a decapping rod along the way as well. Absolutely great company that - as it turns out - is just located in the wrong state.

Actually received the new decapping rod, complete with pin on Friday! Amazing response for a warranty - no charge request. Check out my new thread on false economy, all that glitters is NOT gold. The story continues...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top