JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Rcbs customer service rocks. It is a pleasure to talk to a customer service rep who knows PRECISELY what they and you are talking about. I have an older hand priming tool a model 90200, the large priming rod fell out (and will be lost until the new ones come) so I bit the bullet 😊 and called. The gentleman knew within 20 seconds what I was talking about and offered to upgrade both priming rods to ones that don't fall out FOR FREE. OUTSTANDING customer service!
I also got advice on primer pocket swaging from a guy who sounds like he actually reloads. Now I just need to make up my mind on which way to go, mount a separated tool to the bench, or use my rockchucker.

Rcbs customer service rocks. It is a pleasure to talk to a customer service rep who knows PRECISELY what they and you are talking about. I have an older hand priming tool a model 90200, the large priming rod fell out (and will be lost until the new ones come) so I bit the bullet 😊 and called. The gentleman knew within 20 seconds what I was talking about and offered to upgrade both priming rods to ones that don't fall out FOR FREE. OUTSTANDING customer service!
I also got advice on primer pocket swaging from a guy who sounds like he actually reloads. Now I just need to make up my mind on which way to go, mount a separated tool to the bench, or use my rockchucker.
Never had a bad experience with them. They are very generous. As to swaging, the Rockchucker is more than strong enough.

I'll tell ya' about those pocket swagers. I borrowed the "Blue" one from a member. Boy Howdy! That baby was slick running a bunch of crimped .223. I did that while my RCBS press mounted was getting shipped. The RCBS model worked fine, but the ergonomics is way better on the Blue. The Blue can also be modified to fling the brass into a tub. Rather than being removed manually from the mandrel. If I were processing a bunch of crimped brass, the choice is Blue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top