JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So maybe the title should read.....

"Rate this complete POS build made from the wort components money can buy"?

:D

And for the one's still trying to be all sincere and PC, I'm pretty sure the OP knows EXACTLY what he did here. So it's time to climb down off the high horse and "get it".

Why no gas block and tube.
You can find them pretty cheap.
For a basic one.
I got probably 5 in the top drawer of my building table.

I'm so confused here, exactly what is the point of this build?:eek:
I think he just put what ever parts he had together.
But is missing some.
I would not fire it with out a forward asst .
Lol I'm a lefty so I would get a blast to the face .
I guess you could shoot it right hand.
Well with no gas tube probably won't get a big blast.

No gas block so single shot only for now + no forward assist installed Should be interesting to shoot!

View attachment 575597
Ok you turd.

Let me explain something.

Put a heavier barrel on it that really doesn't have a gas port, find a side charging upper receiver and you have a cool firearm (in my opinion).

DCDB6EE3-A02D-4910-8469-1EB8196C21A3.jpeg

straight fatal with this thing

Considering your from Canby, I gotta give ya a 6 on that:D:D:D. I'm surprised nobody offered some spare parts to finish it:confused:. Ive already used up al my stuff:(. I still have some triggers but it looks like you have that?

Considering your from Canby, I gotta give ya a 6 on that:D:D:D. I'm surprised nobody offered some spare parts to finish it:confused:. Ive already used up al my stuff:(. I still have some triggers but it looks like you have that?
Canby is relatively gun friendly. I mean they have a BIG 5 that sells guns right next door to the high school‍♂️ and the gun shows

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top