JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No gas block so single shot only for now + no forward assist installed Should be interesting to shoot!

image.jpg

I never rate other's AR builds. They are a reflection of the owner's tastes and needs. As such, I don't like most other's builds since they usually aren't a reflection of MY tastes and needs...

I never rate other's AR builds. They are a reflection of the owner's tastes and needs. As such, I don't like most other's builds since they usually aren't a reflection of MY tastes and needs...
I posted this mostly to hear the nastier comments. But I totally get it. Not necessarily a serious build. Just extra parts.

Does it work for you and how you shoot...?
Can you hit the target with it..."
Does it "carry" well for you...?
If "Yes"...Then give it a "10" and call it good...

How and what I shoot really only needs to matter to me...if someone else likes it as well , then that's great...if not , then that's great too.
Andy

My latest build. A Polymer 80 Glock. No guide rod assembly and no magazine. Should shoot as a single shot, even though the barrel keeps wanting to fall out:

IMG_3853.JPG

I'm still considering where to rate this one. I like the idea of the open gas port because it will sound like an aftermarket blowoff valve for a turbo. And who
wouldn't want that...seriously :confused:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR