JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It has to go for over 100K - and it's currently only #5 on the list of "Most Expensive Weapons" on GB. Wow.

man, i would totally buy that and take it to the range and fire off some steel cased wolf ammo through it, then strip that ugly blue and put my own home made blue on it, and do a trigger job and then put some nice pine grips and smash those old colt ones using the gun as a hammer, thems is ugly!

man, i would totally buy that and take it to the range and fire off some steel cased wolf ammo through it, then strip that ugly blue and put my own home made blue on it, and do a trigger job and then put some nice pine grips and smash those old colt ones using the gun as a hammer, thems is ugly!

If you did all that....... WOW!........ Think......... How rare would it be then?
:s0112:

That's what I said last time I saw a liberator for sale. I dont care how few were made, how much they're worth, or their historical value... it's a sorry, P.O.S. excuse for a firearm. That metal would have been better spent making flag poles to wave the white flag. \

grrrrrr

Really? Not that I would even think about spending what 1500, but what a great concept for the resistance.Send em a stamped single shot (yes POS), shoot em and take the Mauser or luger. All for around a buck. Can't beat that you save money and have one less Nazi to kill, BRILLIANT! haha

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top